AK and Disney Springs on the same day

I'm not sure about a preference but I would recommend if you choose the bus to Saratoga and walk option to study to find which bus stop to exit that is closest to DS. We did this once and did not realize there were numerous bus stops. I can't remember which one we ended up getting off at but found out the hard way it wasn't the one closest to DS and added to our hike.

Personally I would choose to bus to a resort that offers a bus to DS as we normally like to start at the places closer to the bus loop rather than the boat drop off but that's just personal preference.

I found being dropped off at the bus loop so weird this time. We'd usually arrived by boat in previous trips and I didn't know where we were. It was almost comical.

Personally I would choose to bus to a resort that offers a bus to DS as we normally like to start at the places closer to the bus loop rather than the boat drop off but that's just personal preference.

Thanks for that tip. I have to learn more about where that boat drops off at DS. I haven't done it before and DS is big enough!

Thanks for that tip. I have to learn more about where that boat drops off at DS. I haven't done it before and DS is big enough!
The boats drop off at the dock near Rainforest Cafe, not that far from where the walkway comes in from Saratoga. Then you'll walk up and around to the entrance where you'll go through security.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter