Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

For those of you who did the Metro catering offer-how did you actually place the order?

In store? via phone? via the website?

I just want to make sure I do it correctly, I am now racing to get some coupons done for my daughter who has decided to participate in STB. It has become a bit of an amazing race because so many are over but I know together we can do three and we might even be able to do 5

Last edited:
For those of you who did the Metro catering offer-how did you actually place the order?

I just want to make sure I do it correctly, I am now racing to get some coupons done for my daughter who has decided to participate in STB. It has become a bit of an amazing race because so many are over but I know together we can do three and we might even be able to do 5

Hi Hon
I placed my order via online order form.
https://fresh2go.metro.ca/
https://fresh2go.metro.ca/individual-trays/catering/chicken-wings.html
I think there is a 24 hour prerequisite or they ask you to visit or call the store.
• Payment is due in-store at the time of pickup.
• Prices online do not include taxes (If applicable).
• Taxes will be applied to your order at the time of payment.

We require a minimum of 24 hours notice to process your order and have it ready for pick-up. If your order is required in less than our minimum of 24 hours, please visit or call the store directly or contact Customer Care toll free at 1-877-763-7374, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 8am to 7pm. (excluding holidays).

Hugs
Mel

alohamom, I just did this last night. I called the store at noon, and asked if they can do it by 430pm. no issues. The only issue that came up was that according to their inhouse book it just included one salad, but the web has 2. They went by the web, all good. The lasagna was very hot, but low on any meat, just about 4 layers of pasta. Veg and salads were good.
Picked wrong night as my family were not hungry at all, leftovers.
So either online or under 24hours, call the store they might be able to do it.

I got mine yesterday too .. after not remembering when I ordered it for I started thinking it was yesterday lol
Before I could call them after work they called me to remind me ha ha
Coupon scanned and it showed the bonus miles on my receipt ..
so I have
Metro
Foodland
Shell
Miss fresh
Rexall
Staples
Air Miles Shops ( indigo and Amazon over 100 each) and as extras
Lcbo Monday
Children’s Place Monday
And lord knows I’m way over 25 mastercard purchases ha ha

I ended up ordering it by phone. I had called my Metro to double-check information about the catering menu and they said they could take my order over the phone.

I got mine yesterday too .. after not remembering when I ordered it for I started thinking it was yesterday lol
Before I could call them after work they called me to remind me ha ha
Coupon scanned and it showed the bonus miles on my receipt ..
so I have
Metro
Foodland
Shell
Miss fresh
Rexall
Staples
Air Miles Shops ( indigo and Amazon over 100 each) and as extras
Lcbo Monday
Children’s Place Monday
And lord knows I’m way over 25 mastercard purchases ha ha
Ok now im nervous, She looked at my coupon, nothing to scan, and no bonus points showing. Guess I am going back and find out. THis was metro.

Ok now im nervous, She looked at my coupon, nothing to scan, and no bonus points showing. Guess I am going back and find out. THis was metro.

The Cashier did it wrong then. Your receipt SHOULD show the bonus 50 miles. There's no coupon to scan, but there IS a number on the back (6 digits I believe) that the Cashier *has* to enter into her register in order for the offer to register and miles to show up on your receipt. That makes a line on the receipt say "Grocery Bonus Offer" and is probably what makes the miles show up on the receipt.

If this was for the lasagna from the catering menu, it should show up as "F2 Hot Meat Lasagna Catering" on your receipt. My Metro put it down as "Deli Hot Foods" but I still received the 50 miles on my receipt and it did post.

Customer Service should be able to refund this to you and then ring it through again correctly. Keep *both* receipts in case you have an issue to show Air Miles.

Metro Catering StB
I have a feeling that I am going to run into a problem with this one posting properly.
Ordered online a cake for Son,Niece,Brother's Birthday a few days ago.:cake:
$25.99
get to store and she puts a sticker on the box
$26.99
Ok I will eat the extra $1.00
then at the cash it rings up $23.99
So I say I don't want the sale price......no can do,,,,got manager and he says just buy something else at the bakery to make up difference,,ok
So she input the PU # and I got the 50 bonus airmiles however I am not sure it is going to qualify for the StB.
Oh well it was my 8th StB just incase ....
Hopefully I don't need it.
Hugs
Mel

That's the exact same thing that happened to me when the coupon started. Mine posted to my account OK. I have the online order confirmation if Airmiles doesn't accept it. I ended up paying the 25.99 that was on my online order (just in two separate amounts). Total needed for coupon $25 I spent more than that so it should work.

And I decided to do the other Metro offer of spend 95Cash AM get 50AM just in case it doesn't.

STB miles are starting to trickle in for us.

Irving's 4x35L fill up base miles have all posted - waiting on the 25 bonus miles
NSLC miles have posted
Shell miles have posted
Rona miles have posted
Lawton's miles have posted

Only couple more partners are left to post for us. Of course AM Shops will likely be the straggler...

Hey, quick question here. I'll be using a STB for another DIS'er today at Foodland. She sent me a photo of her card but it's blurry and I'm afraid the Cashier's scanner will not scan it. She's going to try again.

However, can I just dictate the air mile number to the Cashier to type in? Will that work for Foodland's STB coupon?

I had them manually type in my Mom's number at Rexall and it worked so give it a try. Just make sure to check the receipt before you leave to ensure that the coupon worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter