• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

I see my 75 AM's for Samsung Pay just posted. Should I be safe to assume that offer will count for STB? Would rather not do another offer unless totally necessary.
I would consider it done since the amount of miles you earned for doing it during the promo was different than other times. I agree with you .. no insurance coupons used, I''ll chase the miles down later if need be.

Ugh, this STB is going to be a big old pita.

Shell - awarded, mentions STB
Rexall - awarded, does not mention STB
airmilesshops.ca - not awarded
Thrifty Foods- not awarded
Miss Fresh- not awarded (1st time ordering)
Miss Fresh- not awarded (ordered a second week, this may or may not post)
Staples- not awarded
LCBO - awarded, does not mention STB

So, out of the 7 different vendors, 3 have awarded but only 1 mentioned STB when the miles posted. The other 4 have not awarded at all.

Ugh, this STB is going to be a big old pita.

Shell - awarded, mentions STB
Rexall - awarded, does not mention STB
airmilesshops.ca - not awarded
Thrifty Foods- not awarded
Miss Fresh- not awarded (1st time ordering)
Miss Fresh- not awarded (ordered a second week, this may or may not post)
Staples- not awarded
LCBO - awarded, does not mention STB

So, out of the 7 different vendors, 3 have awarded but only 1 mentioned STB when the miles posted. The other 4 have not awarded at all.
Shell has been the only partner that consistently mentions the miles have come from a promo .. the others never (or rarely) do . So long as the miles posting on your account are the miles the coupon states you will earn, you have your receipt with a copy of the coupon attached for reference you should be fine. For the stores that the miles post on your receipt with a coupon code (check the post on the first page that I've been adding this info to) you can rest assured that it has counted. I HATE chasing them down --- do your job and track these things properly, it's not like everything isn't digitally connected now.

If anyone has asked a question that hasn't been answered please ask it again -- things have been a little hectic in the Duck Pond this week.

If you've provided information about how a coupon posts on your receipt and then later to your account could you please check post #7 to see if I've caught it and put it there for future reference.

THANKS GANG! Everyone working together makes these promos easier to complete party:

We need to do a count of how many people still have airmilesshops.com purchases that have not posted.

I have two over $100 purchases (one Roots, one Amazon) that have not posted.

I just did Jean Coutu in Ontario (they have 2 stores I think in Ottawa - one in Orleans and one in Vanier)

Receipt shows the bonus 2 points (spend $20) but no kind of promo code of any type that I can find. That said I have found Jean Coutu ultra reliable in the past for these offers and they carry nice chocolate from France for Christmas, Easter etc.

For the QC coupon at Jean Coutu (3X AM for 20$+), a line with Air Miles 3XAM20$ appeared on my receipt and I had the 3X bonus miles appear on it also.

Today I got a bonus 50AM from airmilesshops.ca but none of my 100$+ orders posted yet...

Nov 26 1000$+ at Apple
Dec 17 1500$ at Apple

I wonder for which order it posted?!?!? No mention of Shop the Block so maybe it's for something else?

I also did an order at Amazon on DH card (115$) and it still haven't posted and no bonus 50AM...

So do we need to have a Bay card to do the automatic transfer of points thingy? I just used the link, signed up for a new rewards card and said automatically transfer. That's it?

I too got a bonus 50am that said Mobile exclusive offer and I have never used my phone for air miles yet. My staples purchase posted but no bonus points and since they shipped in 2 shipments I only got air miles for $120 not the $168 I should have got. I was lucky that I needed to buy something else at Staples so I used the other coupon and that has already posted but it was instore not online.

I too got a bonus 50am that said Mobile exclusive offer and I have never used my phone for air miles yet. My staples purchase posted but no bonus points and since they shipped in 2 shipments I only got air miles for $120 not the $168 I should have got. I was lucky that I needed to buy something else at Staples so I used the other coupon and that has already posted but it was instore not online.
I got this bonus as well and tracked it down to this offer that popped up in the APP -- i didn't need to have anything scanned, no way of tracking it or proving it ... if it's not this bonus I'm not sure what it's from???
43643502_707245669642809_9117479871574966272_n.jpg

Two $100 AM Shops for STB - Chapters/Indigo and The Source, not posted.

None of my Cyber Monday AM Shops have posted, not even base miles.

I made two airmilesshops purchases ...one for over $600 on my account and the other $125 on DD's account. Both were on Black Friday weekend and neither have posted.

Are your 50AM bonus AM also from Airmilesshops? Mine says Get 50 Bonus Miles as the description.

I did 2 airmilesshops.ca puruchases on November 21st I think? Chapters posted right away, but The Source still hasn't posted.

Are your 50AM bonus AM also from Airmilesshops? Mine says Get 50 Bonus Miles as the description.
If you're asking me about the miles i got it depends where i look, on the website on the tiny transaction preview it looks like this:
upload_2018-12-19_21-33-37.png

But if i open up my full transaction list OR in the APP it looks like this:
upload_2018-12-19_21-34-32.png

The full description is what makes me think it's NOT connected to StB :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter