Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Hey, quick question here. I'll be using a STB for another DIS'er today at Foodland. She sent me a photo of her card but it's blurry and I'm afraid the Cashier's scanner will not scan it. She's going to try again.

However, can I just dictate the air mile number to the Cashier to type in? Will that work for Foodland's STB coupon?
It should. Years ago, my mom and dad had my Zellers point card and always did that.

UPDATED SHOPS...

My Card
Rexall cash miles offer - done
L.C.B.O. - done
Shell in store offer - done
RONA cash miles offer -done
Foodland - Done
Airmilesshops - Done
Metro cash miles offer -still to complete

DH’s Card
Rexall cash miles offer -done
L.C.B.O. - done
Shell gas coupon - done
Sobey’s - done
Foodland - Done
Metro Cash Miles - still to complete
Staples Online - done

Last edited:
Can someone please read the children's place coupon (on) that starts today. Mine doesn't have a barcode/online code on it. I have read the back 3 times and swear it says coupon must be presented. AM chat says it says no coupon required. Am I not reading it correctly?

Can someone please read the children's place coupon (on) that starts today. Mine doesn't have a barcode/online code on it. I have read the back 3 times and swear it says coupon must be presented. AM chat says it says no coupon required. Am I not reading it correctly?
Mine doesn't have a barcode on it. The top says no coupon required but it does say coupon must be presented on the back in the terms. How is that for confusing!!
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 4.46.21 PM.png

Mine doesn't have a barcode on it. The top says no coupon required but it does say coupon must be presented on the back in the terms. How is that for confusing!!
View attachment 370408

I actually made a mistake and went to shop at The Childrens Place on Saturday.

After I spent some time picking stuff out, I lined up and was ready to pay when the cashier said "oh, this coupon doesnt start till the 19th"

I could have kicked myself for not reading the coupon date.

Anyway, the cashier did make it clear then that they would just need to see the coupon when the offer begins, which I thought was really weird.

I can hardly believe this but I just placed a Metro Catering order that will make it 5 partners shopped for my daughter since she asked me to try for her late last week!

LCBO
SHELL
HBC
FOODLAND
METRO

I am now wondering if I might actually be able to do all 7-it will depend how busy I get but I just might try.
We have a couple of cousins who we need to buy baby gifts for so that is why I was at Childrens Place on the weekend but honestly I didnt think they had a great selection of baby stuff.
There is a Global Pet Food right by my house so I may pop in there because we always need cat/dog stuff but it is so expensive

I know she is going to be thrilled with just the 1000 AMs though if that is all I end up doing

I can hardly believe this but I just placed a Metro Catering order that will make it 5 partners shopped for my daughter since she asked me to try for her late last week!

LCBO
SHELL
HBC
FOODLAND
METRO

I am now wondering if I might actually be able to do all 7-it will depend how busy I get but I just might try.
We have a couple of cousins who we need to buy baby gifts for so that is why I was at Childrens Place on the weekend but honestly I didnt think they had a great selection of baby stuff.
There is a Global Pet Food right by my house so I may pop in there because we always need cat/dog stuff but it is so expensive

I know she is going to be thrilled with just the 1000 AMs though if that is all I end up doing

Wow, that’s awesome, I say go for the 7!!

I’ve done 8 on my card (if Samsung counts), but haven’t bothered to do anything on my husband’s card. I think I can do Shell and Rexall, but can’t think of a 3rd one, should have did Samsung for him.

I had to search for a Global Pet near me. It's about 14 km away. So one time when I was in that city, I popped in. Bought some stuff for my kitty for Christmas and added a bag of cat food for the Shelter. Win for me and the Shelter.

I wasn't sure if we'd get one card done, never mind both when the promo launched but here's where we sit currently

Secondary card:

1. Rexall Cash miles - done & posted
  2. LCBO (Thanks Mel) -done & posted
  3. Shell in-store - done & posted
  4. HBC online order - done AND POSTED!?!?
  5. Urban Fresh gift card - done & posted
  6. IGA (thanks Isabella) -done & posted
  7. Metro Cash Miles - using Sunday
Main Card:
  1. AMEX 25 transactions - done
  2. Mastercard 25 transactions - on going now that AMEX is competed
  3. LCBO (Thanks again Mel) - done & posted
  4. Shell In-store offer - done & posted
  5. Rexall spend $40 - done & posted
  6. Amazon online order - done but nothing nada, zilch has posted
  7. Metro Cash Miles - using Sunday
SUPER happy!! Thanks for all the help & suggestions that pushed me to complete both cards

OK, I'm trying to do the STB convert HBC points, but everytime I click on the link on the coupon, it just sends me to the page to sign up for a new HBC account. What am I doing wrong?

Just got 5 miles from Shell labeled as Shop the Block. I’m guessing it’s the online opt-in that didn’t work early in the promo.

I had two of these pay-at-the-pump transactions post this morning. I used the coupon at the counter ages ago, so I didn't need them for STB, but it's nice that they showed up. 10 miles is not worth chasing (for me).

I'm still missing Staples and several Black Friday Air Miles Shops transactions, plus a few others. I have had at least one $100+ Air Miles Shops transaction post, so that one should be okay for STB, but I still want the miles on my missing transactions! Staples is the last one I need, but I'll probably do Metro this weekend just because it's easy. As long as it works, of course. Lately I'm never sure.

OK, I'm trying to do the STB convert HBC points, but everytime I click on the link on the coupon, it just sends me to the page to sign up for a new HBC account. What am I doing wrong?
I'm out for lunch but when I get home i'll help you out :thumbsup2

Just got 5 miles from Shell labeled as Shop the Block. I’m guessing it’s the online opt-in that didn’t work early in the promo.
I did as well abut as i did the in store purchase as well and the showed up in sequence i looked like I got the instore one twice. So far I have done:
Mastercard 25 purchases
Children's place POSTED
Thrifty Foods POSTED
Shell POSTED
Rexall POSTED
Staples
Airmiles Shops - Amazon
Samsung Pay

I just did Jean Coutu in Ontario (they have 2 stores I think in Ottawa - one in Orleans and one in Vanier)

Receipt shows the bonus 2 points (spend $20) but no kind of promo code of any type that I can find. That said I have found Jean Coutu ultra reliable in the past for these offers and they carry nice chocolate from France for Christmas, Easter etc.

I see my 75 AM's for Samsung Pay just posted. Should I be safe to assume that offer will count for STB? Would rather not do another offer unless totally necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter