Airmiles Armchair Chatter

You should be able to pay with AM and cash. I think if you wait until you get there you could have to pay the full price on the hopper instead of the Canadian discount price? Not sure exactly how that works to be honest.
Ya, that was my fear.

I hauled my self to Metro today.
I managed to successfully send my son into the store to do an airmiles shop.
I sat in the car in my pj's.
4 cases pop ......... 40 Airmiles
Nutella ............ 10 receipt AM + 75 AM Airmiles flash offer receipt to be posted later
3 boxes Lipton chicken noodle soup .......... 10 AM
My Metro Offer Spend $50 get 50 AM
---------------------------=185 total

1/2 of another Metro spend 100$ get 95AM done by March 31st.
I should be able to do this.

Then I checked my Airmiles account
This flash offer posted in my account,,, not sure what it is for but I'll take it,,,

March 7, 2024
FLASH OFFER - AIRMILESSHOPS.CA
+100
Then I went back home to bed.

Going back to bed again soon.
Hugs Mel

Son wants to go to Food Basics
snoopy-sleep-marquis-b-cole.jpg

waiting to board the plane, you know, the one without a working toilet. The one we paid to upgrade and they switched the planes out for one that doesn't have premium seating. The one where they split our seats up. The one where the new seats moved us from zone 1 to zone 4. The one we have to submit a form to get the $300 back for the non-existent upgrade

Last pictures from the trip
20240308_154708.jpg
20240308_154919.jpg

waiting to board the plane, you know, the one without a working toilet. The one we paid to upgrade and they switched the planes out for one that doesn't have premium seating. The one where they split our seats up. The one where the new seats moved us from zone 1 to zone 4. The one we have to submit a form to get the $300 back for the non-existent upgrade

View attachment 840308
View attachment 840309
Safe travels.

View attachment 840308
View attachment 840309
Hope you got home safely! At least your troubles happened at the end of your trip! From your pics and updates it looks like you had an awesome redo trip! When's the next one?!?!? lol

I haven’t paid much attention to the new AM receipts, but the 75AM offer caught my attention! I bought a bag of tortilla wraps so on my RCSS receipt it says PC Wrap. Of course when I scanned and submitted it, it didn’t recognize my receipt. What do I need to do, if anything.

I haven’t paid much attention to the new AM receipts, but the 75AM offer caught my attention! I bought a bag of tortilla wraps so on my RCSS receipt it says PC Wrap. Of course when I scanned and submitted it, it didn’t recognize my receipt. What do I need to do, if anything.
I have submitted an inquiry on multiple occasions and been successful.

Question for those who use the Shell app to pay at the pump. Can you use your AMs when doing this or only the credit card you have on file to pay? I have a ton of offers, one being 50 AMs for using 95 AMS, another being 50 AMs for earning one AM at Shell. Then there is the miles for using the Shell app itself. Want to get as many miles as possible out of this transaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter