Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I managed to do an online Walmart shop today and they had a bonus 7x as well. I wasn't sure that there was anything that I really needed but I remembered that I wanted new insoles for a couple of pairs of my shoes so then I added some clearance items and Easter items and a shop done. I should get 6 base miles so I will see what that works out to in bonus miles.

Here is a different question....the vacuums in the units,,,does the hose detach? We want to bring those vacuum bags to compress clothes but want to make sure we can....thanks.

Well doing my weekly catch up reading again. I can't seem to keep you with y'all lately. Just one of those AM slumps I guess. I have managed to check the app daily and have taken advantage of most of the good offers....got the 95 and 40X for gas. I even remember to get DH to do the premium gas for the extra miles. So at least that's something. Wasn't able to make it out yesterday to do something with the 20X. I considered doing Amazon, there are a few things I need and if it worked it worked but in the end I never made it.

We can blame DD for me missing out on yesterdays miles. LOL....she is off judging this weekend and I wanted to go see her in action. I headed out with the intention of just staying for an hour but it turned into many hours. I dragged her BF along with me...that one needs to get out of his own world and start seeing that hers is equally important. We had a chat that he may not have liked but he got the message and became a willing participant. Anyway, fun fact one of the other judges is one of her DCL peeps.

Well doing my weekly catch up reading again. I can't seem to keep you with y'all lately. Just one of those AM slumps I guess. I have managed to check the app daily and have taken advantage of most of the good offers....got the 95 and 40X for gas. I even remember to get DH to do the premium gas for the extra miles. So at least that's something. Wasn't able to make it out yesterday to do something with the 20X. I considered doing Amazon, there are a few things I need and if it worked it worked but in the end I never made it.

We can blame DD for me missing out on yesterdays miles. LOL....she is off judging this weekend and I wanted to go see her in action. I headed out with the intention of just staying for an hour but it turned into many hours. I dragged her BF along with me...that one needs to get out of his own world and start seeing that hers is equally important. We had a chat that he may not have liked but he got the message and became a willing participant. Anyway, fun fact one of the other judges is one of her DCL peeps.
LOL so will you get the "I can't believe you said that to bf" from daughter today?

My daughter coaches and her bf came to her mini meet she set up for the kids yesterday, I thought that was nice of him to go support her. Hopefully you see more of that out of your DD's bf.

I managed to do an online Walmart shop today and they had a bonus 7x as well. I wasn't sure that there was anything that I really needed but I remembered that I wanted new insoles for a couple of pairs of my shoes so then I added some clearance items and Easter items and a shop done. I should get 6 base miles so I will see what that works out to in bonus miles.
Shoot I didn't even think of Walmart yesterday. I need to keep an ongoing list of things I need to pick up at some point in time for when they have these sales.

LOL so will you get the "I can't believe you said that to bf" from daughter today?

My daughter coaches and her bf came to her mini meet she set up for the kids yesterday, I thought that was nice of him to go support her. Hopefully you see more of that out of your DD's bf.
I sort of already got that. Last night she texts me saying that his face didn't look too happy when I mentioned in front of her that we had a chat in the car. She asked what I said, I gave her the Coles notes and she says...I hope you didn't say it like that.

What I didn't tell her was about the conversation on the way back home. :rolleyes1 I haven't heard from her this morning but I'm going to go with it being day 3 of comp and she's hitting the wall now.

Nice! I wanted to do Walmart as well but I was just too tired last night to get it together.

I did Dollarama, Metro (with personal offers) and Amazon (also personal offers). Amazon split into two orders so I expect to be short airmiles but I'll see tomorrow when the base miles post. I would have loved to have done Shell but our gas tanks are full.

Dollarama: $30, 10+190 (20x) = 200
Metro: $85, 4+76 (20x)+105 (personal) = 185
Amazon: $85, 4+76(20x)+100(100am/$80 til Mar 17) +50 (personal) = 230 (likely missing 120 from split)

Anyone think the AMs awarded from 'Rewarding Your Opinion' counts for the 20Xs from March 2nd? I'm thinking not but I did a few and now wondering if they would actually count.

It is an earned AM. I don't have the T/C in front of me so I don't know if it was specifically excluded. Good luck, I'll have to remember that one for next time.

Nice! I wanted to do Walmart as well but I was just too tired last night to get it together.

I did Dollarama, Metro (with personal offers) and Amazon (also personal offers). Amazon split into two orders so I expect to be short airmiles but I'll see tomorrow when the base miles post. I would have loved to :have done Shell but our gas tanks are full.

Dollarama: $30, 10+190 (20x) = 200
Metro: $85, 4+76 (20x)+105 (personal) = 185
Amazon: $85, 4+76(20x)+100(100am/$80 til Mar 17) +50 (personal) = 230 (likely missing 120 from split)

Amazon posted as 2 base miles so it looks like I'll have 140 airmiles to chase in three months from now. :(

I'm blaming Mother Nature and Old Man Winter for ganging up and blasting us with snow, wind and extreme cold temps again, as I didn't get to Dollarama for my McDicks gc for my morning pit stop :cold: It's still cold here :sad:. Yes...I'm a wimp ::yes:: Even though we have had an incredibly warm winter - I will still complain when it's -40.
It's 12 degrees here right now, spring day weather, and I have been enjoying it....a lot!
The real spring is just around the corner so fingers crossed, it comes sooner than later.

I got my Walmart points and I was thinking that I was going to have to fight them but all is well.
Earned 6 base miles and 36 bonus miles which I thought was the 20x but it was the 7x bonus so I earned 42 miles plus whatever I will get for the 20x on March 22.

Anyone flying Porter out of Orlando check your flights. I was just dotting I's and crossing T's and noticed that my return to Canada flight has been moved up 45 minutes (earlier). That will change a few park plans I had for our last morning.
Mine is the same. Phew! But now I also remember how to sign into my Porter account lol.

I was looking at the 14 day forecast and they are predicting snow in Ottawa on March 18th. All that being said it is 14 days out, fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

I'll take this weather while we get it. It's almost :) like going south without having to leave home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter