Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I posted two receipts yesterday, one on each account. One went through with no issues. It even included an item that I didn’t know was on the list so they gave me those AIR MILES as well. As for the second one, it’s waiting to see what happens I guess. It didn’t seem to go through. I doubt very much there will be an issue but it is annoying having to wait.

I have been holding off getting something for Cocoa
till Pet Food & Supplies was available ,,,happy I waited

Feb 1 2024 Amazon

Please note: Included categories have changed as of February 1, 2024.
You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories. All other categories, Gift Cards and Amazon Subscriptions are excluded. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Amazon app.

Included categories*:
Amazon Cloud Cam
Automotive
Business & Industrial Supplies
Camera, Photo & Video
Clothing & Accessories
Echo Devices
Eero Devices
Element Smart TV
Fire TV Devices
Handmade
Jewelry
Kindle E-readers
Kindle E-readers
Kitchen & Dining
Luggage
Luxury Beauty
Major Appliances
Musical Instruments
Office & School Supplies (Exclude Computers, Computer Accessories, Home Theater Projectors, Laptops, Tablets)
Outdoor Recreation
Pet Food & Supplies
Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras
Shoes, Handbags & Accessories
Software
Tires & Wheels

*categories are subject to change at any time

In order to get Miles on your Amazon.ca purchase, you must follow the below steps:
1) Enter your AIR MILES Collector Number on airmilesshops.ca
2) Click on the Shop Now button below
3) Add items to your shopping cart on Amazon.ca (you will not get Miles on any items in your shopping cart prior to clicking the Shop Now button on airmilesshops.ca)
4) Complete the transaction on Amazon.ca (You must complete all four steps in a single web session — make sure that you do not close the window, or log off your computer before completing the transaction)
1706787485796.png
1706789783291.png
1706820441773.png

Last edited:
Dollarama has been removed from Card Link offers. I would not say it will not come back. They will probably do an assessment of profitability and if they see that they actually benefited from it, it will once again show up. Only time will tell I guess. Fingers crossed.

Coyote sighting walking past my backyard this morning,,, scared me to death ,,,I did try growling and banging the shovel... kind of looked at me and kept on walking past. maybe I'll drink my coffee indoors .

View attachment 830545
Have a great day!
Hugs Mel
Wow so many coyote sightings these day. My nephew came home from work the other day at 2:45 in the am and had to call my brother to unlock the front door as he saw 2 coyotes down the road. They stopped when they saw him and started coming towards him so he got back in the car. My nephew didn't think he could carry his stuff and then unlock the door and keep an eye on the coyotes. My brother came out with a light and he ran to the house. One coyote went down into the park and the other continued the other way down the road. Now it was green bin night so maybe but they are out there. Be safe people.

We have had coy-wolf sightings during the early afternoons in our neighbourhood. It is quite scary. I used to go for a walk by myself at lunch on days that I work from home, but not anymore. I keep telling my son to not walk home alone through a shortcut through the woods when he has a spare last period but he’s not listening.

We have people in our small forested area beside our house that just will not listen to the wild life people who say stop feeding bread , nuts and peanuts to the squirrels. One lady has been asked so many times by different neighbors that she walks around the pathways feeding the wildlife saying as she goes past dog walkers *** I won't Be Harassed*** My son just ignores her. (Karen)
It actually causes a metabolic change in the squirrels body causing them to break bones when they fall out of trees. The wildlife people can't come and service the area because so many of them have nut allergies and the squirrels are toxic to them. Also peanuts can harbor poisonous mold that is bad for squirrels.
https://www.mississauga.ca/file/COM/Feeding_Wildlife_In_Mississauga.pdf

I've thought of posting the PDF in The forest.

Last edited:
There is a new shell offer for Feb on the website. Opt in as per usual.
Hi Hon
I was wondering if this is a one day kind of offer or the type like this.
I never get 4 fill ups per month but would like a one day offer (so far none for me yet).
1706803778332.png

Thanks Mel
PS I actually will need gas as I am on 2 bars right now ,,lol.

Ya ,,no split stay for us in April. Waitlist just came thru for last night. So 5 nights in a 1st time stay at the Riveria. Now I am thankful to try it out,,,but hope I dont love it too much,,,its points heavy compared to my SSR and OKW.
It’s on my bucket list. Report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter