Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I did Dollarama today too, however doesn't carry bagels. Your bagels from Dollarama quality for airmiles receipts, 3 am, if you are interested and haven't done it yet.
Hi
I tried last week to scan the receipt with my computer but it doesn't work.
I am just going to give my receipts to my son to do on his phone.'It's worth it for the 20 bonus airmiles.
Hugs Mel

I have a bad feeling about this, like maybe Disneyland is no longer going to be a partner....
Disney is not a partner. AM buys tickets at full price from them. Over the years park tickets have often disappeared for a few days or weeks but then come back. Lately, the AM website has been having some difficulties. I’m sure the tickets will be back. If you can’t wait and are Onyx you can get a quote from the shopper. Will cost more miles though.

Picked up eggs yesterday and didn't scan the receipt, decided I would wait till today and see if there was a bonus for the new scan period. Well, there is a bonus however eggs are no longer on the list of items. Lesson learned, don't wait. :sad1:
I would scan it anyway. It may go by the date on the receipt, not the day scanned.

Picked up eggs yesterday and didn't scan the receipt, decided I would wait till today and see if there was a bonus for the new scan period. Well, there is a bonus however eggs are no longer on the list of items. Lesson learned, don't wait. :sad1:
I would scan it anyway. It may go by the date on the receipt, not the day scanned.

Edited: Please disregard I found the price
1707424905208.png

Just wondering if anyone is out and about at Metro and you see this could you let me know the cost?
Thanks Mel

1707424354092.png

1707424776464.png

Attachments

• 1707424585119.png
    1707424585119.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Might be a targeted offer as my Mom's card has it but I don't see it on my account. Had to opt in.

Just saw this on the Air Miles app.
Looks like a new promo is starting. Ends Feb 29th.
View attachment 832618
That's kind of cheap on the reward side. Great if you're shopping at 5 different partners on a regular basis. I don't think I will be going out of my way to do that one

When does that start? Neither of our accounts have it either. Likely a good thing for me as I am trying to NOT spend money on "stuff" for the next month. Although, I was at Winners today and found the Travelon travel pillows I was going to buy on Amazon for $26.99 and I got them for $16.99 each, less a gift card for $20.00. They are keep your head back when sleeping if you are a head-dropper. Sorry, that went off topic LOL

1707503966874.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter