Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Rexall
***Nov 20-Nov 30th***
Get 15 Bonus miles when you spend 25 or more on almost everything in store

Rexall
***Dec 1-Dec 8***
Get 40 bonus airmiles when you spend 40.00 on any fragrance products.

Staples
**Nov 14-Dec 14***
Get 25 airmiles when you spend $75.00 or more

LCBO
***Nov 14-Dec 14***
Visit---- airmiles.ca/ShopTheBlock to get LCBO Bonus Miles offers

New Canadian Air Miles tickets are now LIVE!

DLR:
5 Day Hopper Adult - 3495 Miles
3 Day Hopper Adult - 3195 Miles

5 Day Hopper Kid - 3300 Miles
3 Day Hopper Kid - 3000 Miles

WDW:
7 Day Base Adult - 4500 Miles
5 Day Base Adult - 4000 Miles

7 Day Base Kid - 3950 Miles
5 Day Base Kid - 3750 Miles

New Canadian Air Miles tickets are now LIVE!

DLR:
5 Day Hopper Adult - 3495 Miles
3 Day Hopper Adult - 3195 Miles

5 Day Hopper Kid - 3300 Miles
3 Day Hopper Kid - 3000 Miles

WDW:
7 Day Base Adult - 4500 Miles
5 Day Base Adult - 4000 Miles

7 Day Base Kid - 3950 Miles
5 Day Base Kid - 3750 Miles

Hi Hon
I know alot of people having been waiting for this.
Thanks for posting the info.
Hugs Mel

I certainly hope Foodland/Sobeys are going to be part of the Shop The Block
I know last year a few sponsors were added on as time went on.
Hugs Mel

I might have a hard time doing 7 if those are the only offers available to us. Here's hoping there are others coming.

Since you live in Ottawa, maybe you will be able to use some for Quebec in Gatineau like Jean Coutu or IGA (if they have any offer)? I am already planning a list for when DH goes to Toronto for a meeting on Nov 29-30 AND a trip to Ottawa before the end of the promotion...

Shell
***Nov 14 Nov 27***
Get 10 bonus airmiles when you spend 50.00 at shell
Min 25L fuel required.

Shell
*** Nov 28-Dec 14***
Get 10 bonus airmiles when you spend 50.00 at Shell
Min 25L ful required

What is a good thing to buy at Shell. I have a small car and if I am empty $30 is pushing it.?

I might have a hard time doing 7 if those are the only offers available to us. Here's hoping there are others coming.

I'm kind of stuck at maybe 5 offers,,, so I hope more are coming too.
so far I think I can do:
1 Metro (once I accumulate a few cash points).
1 Rexall spend $25.00
1 Shell spend $50.00
1 Jiffy Lube--I am getting an oil change in the next couple of days--kind of glad I put this off as I was going to do it last weekend.
1 LCBO offer " Tis The Season"

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I was just asking DH how much it costs to fill up my RAV4. It's down below a 1/4 tank today so if I drive minimally tomorrow he can fill it up and use the coupon. Maybe a coffee on top and hopefully we'll be at $50.

I was just asking DH how much it costs to fill up my RAV4. It's down below a 1/4 tank today so if I drive minimally tomorrow he can fill it up and use the coupon. Maybe a coffee on top and hopefully we'll be at $50.

As a reference, my CR-V is about the same size than a RAV4 and it always costs me 50$+ to fill it up. Hopefully Shell Quebec has the same offer as it will be an easy one for me!

Just had a look at the online offers. The Quebec ones I would use are the same as Ontario but I'll keep an eye out in case there's something I can take advantage of.

Thanks for the info on the gas tank size. That will be one checked off my list tomorrow. I've already screen shot the terms and conditions and have changed my prefernce to cash so I can build up a bit of a balance to be able to take advantage of those Cash AM offers.

If I shopped today at Rexall. Changed my preference to 100% a few minutes ago. I know it will change over at 3am but will my AM post tomorrow as Cash or Dream?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter