Advice please!

disneydad22508

Earning My Ears
Arriving Easter Sunday for 5 days with my girlfriend (crazy dates I know!), taking advice to use EMH parks every day so here is the question, those parks are sure to be mobbed later in the afternoon/evening, what parks on which days would you recommend to visit after a midday break?

Need any advice you can give..

Thank you:bounce:

We usually stay at the park until after the normal lunch time, then head off ot have lunch somewhere else. If you are at Magic Kingdom head over to the Poly and go to Kona Cafe. If you are at Epcot maybe head over to Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club.

Then head back to one of the parks for the evening. Epcot is a great evening park as it is so big. MGM would be a good choice to if you wanted to relax and see Fantasmic. It may mean sitting for a long while waiting, but after a long day of doing parks sitting is sometimes a nice diversion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter