ADRs, park hours, and MNSSHP

jlk51496

Mouseketeer
looking to do Crystal Palace as a dinner...and the more read on these boards...it looks like the night if works best might be a MNSSHP night. If we DO NOT go to the party, can I still make a reservation at CP and what do you think the latest time I can make the ADR so I don't lose any precious park time! =)

thanks!

and..is the official times out yet for the MNSSHP?

Dates are not "officially" announced; however, since park hours are out for September and October it can be assumed that on nights when MK closes at 7, it is because of MNSSHP. Tickets go on sale later in the spring.

I'm not entirely sure about the ressie (I'm sure someone who has experienced this will contribute soon!). If you do not have a ticket for the party, I know that you must exit the park at 7. Not sure if they allow reservations right up until 7 for non-party goers or if they cut it off earlier than that.

In the past they did not allow non party guests to book adrs later than 6pm.Last year they did allow non party guests to book them initially and then some people got phone calls from disney dining saying that at 7pm they would need a party ticket to dine.To be safe I would book no later than a 6-630pm adr.The party starts at 7pm.

I believe 6PM is the latest. Keep in mind that when you're done, you most likely will have to leave the park, since you won't be able to do any of the rides or get in any of the stores without a wristband.

Just made ADR's for Oct 3rd this morning for Crystal Palace and the latest I could get is 5:50 pm ressie. MK closes at 7pm that night I would assume for MNSSHP. So I would guess they are not taken any later ressies. I booked online so I was not able to ask CM if that is why.

I don't think you can get a later dinner at CP online. They try to stop people from getting any of the experience of MNSSHP without the party ticket.

If you call in and ask for a later time the CM will ask if you have a party ticket. Right now the tickets aren't available for purchase so I doubt they even have the later times available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter