ADRs 180+ Sorry For The Paws - Wondering How You Booked Your Resort?

How Did You Book Your Resort?

• Directly Through Disney

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Through A Travel Agent

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Through A 3rd Party Company Like Expedia,Orbitz etc.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I rented DVC points through David and did not have any issues with booking. I got everything I wanted for the 2 weeks I am going in August :)

We booked the Labor Day Deal and had no problem booking our ADR's online for our 8/10-8/17/18 trip.

Same. We also use the Labor Day deal, and the reservation still goes on MDE just like if you booked through Disney. No issues with ADR's. The convention-price tickets are savings as well. You just give up the ability to book the DDP, but we don't do anyway.

Unfortunately for us, our school calendar changed, so we can't take advantage of it anymore.

My August 23 - 30, 2018 was booked though a travel agent that offers the Labor Day Deals.

Has anyone else started to notice this? Just curious on how people have booked their Resort Reservation that are getting this issue on their 180 +10 ADR day?

I booked my resort/park ticket package through a travel agent that offers the Labor Day deals (8/25-8/31) and I was only able to book one ADR on the website (using my PC) this morning. Then I kept getting "sorry for the paws" error messages. However, I WAS able to book most of my ADRs using the MDE app on my iPad -- I only had to call to make my Rivers of Light dining package.

I think it's just the website sucking and not due to where you booked your vacation.

We booked Labor Day through a Disney TA. I was unable to make reservations yesterday online, however I was able to on the App. Just now, I went in to modify the address under Magic Bands, as it is set up to go to the TA. As soon as I switched the address, I was able to book reservations online again.

I have booked through a TA for years and never had this problem until I started booking with a specific TA 2 years ago. The last 2 trips I was able to book our first days ADR and then nothing after that, so I had to call at 7am for the rest. Now as each day passed, I was able to book the next day... I noticed this while playing around with MDE even though our ADR's were already booked. So weird. We are booked with this TA again for this November, so I am already anticipating this happening again when I do adrs in May.

Booked through TA for labor day deal. Got on this morning (app worked not the website) and got our first meal for 180+1. Haven't been able to book anything else since. It won't even let me get to the +1 now. I've tried the app where it says it its having trouble loading the page (can book 180, but not the + days) as well as safari and chrome and I get the someone at the page. None of my reservations are anything that I don't think I'll get at 180 so I'll just do it every day.

Booked directly through Disney. Initially, I was able to make ADRs on the app, but some places were not showing as available. I could see those places on the website. A day or so later, for some reason, I could no longer book my entire stay on the app, only a 180 day rolling window. On the website, I could still make ADRs for the whole stay.

When we went years ago, our TA booked the ADRs for us. Do they still do this or do we have to book ourselves?

I booked with my agent and have never had any problems with ADR's

Had many issues this morning! Thanks to this thread I was prepared for it. I used the app for dining and had to call to book EMM. I saw on FB that people were able to book EMM online, so idk if it really was TA booking related or not.

Thanks again for the heads up! I was ready!

Booked same agent, same days as you, had sorry for the paws, able to book using app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter