Adr question.

Andrew*A

Mouseketeer
We are staying at POR in November for two weeks. We are on the free dining plan.

The 180 day booking window for ADR is nearly here and we want to make several reservations.

Can I make all the reservations for our trip in one go, or must I call back for each reservation as the 180 day window reaches each date????????

You should be able to do it in one call. I actually just booked online reservations for all my dining. Took me about 15 minutes and was easy. But if you are calling you can do it all on one call. Just have your day, times and restaurant choices available.

You can call (7am EST) or go online (6am EST) on your 180 day mark from your check-in day. Then you can book up to 10 more days of ADR's. If you are staying more nights, then you can call or go online each day after that to get the rest of your ADR's.

You can call (7am EST) or go online (6am EST) on your 180 day mark from your check-in day. Then you can book up to 10 more days of ADR's. If you are staying more nights, then you can call or go online each day after that to get the rest of your ADR's.

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a go.

If you put your harder to get ADR's near the end of your trip you will have no trouble getting them as you are getting them 180+ days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter