Adobe Photoshop and CS

An often overlooked resource for Photoshop is Classroom in a Book. It's geared for general Photoshop use and if you go through the lessons you will be well acquainted with most of the tools at the end. And Photoshop for Photographers by Martin Evening is a great book that gets into details about photo processing and is good for after you learn the basic tools.

I'm looking for help ordering Adobe CS5 and am trying to find the best place to order it for the most affordable price. As a grad student I qualify to get the student/teacher extended edition, Great! I've found the best price through a guaranteed legitimate known site to be through amazon for $193. I've also found it on a couple sites for $140...I just don't know if these sites are legit or if I should just go through amazon. I have no idea when it comes to ordering this type of stuff online. I was looking at this site:

http://www.adobephotoshop-cs5.com/a...tion-p-3.html?language=en&number_of_uploads=0

If anyone could could tell me if it looks legit :confused3 I would really appreciate it. Or if you have any good sites for ordering this type of software. Thanks!

I picked mine up at the campus bookstore. It was easier because all I had to do was show my ID, rather than send in the proof stores usually want for Adobe products.

I'd be wary of a site priced a lot less than what Adobe sells it for on thier site.

Did you notice that the secured by GeoTrust Icon that says click to verify in the corner of the site is nonfunctioning. I don't think I would trust them.

Did you notice that the secured by GeoTrust Icon that says click to verify in the corner of the site is nonfunctioning. I don't think I would trust them.

I don't see that?

This is a pretty large website. I've ordered from them many times.

I just ordered my copy from B&H. I made a copy of the documentation needed by Adobe to verify that I am a student, and I had my product code in less than 2 days.

I had also looked at Amazon, but B&H had a little bit better price when I ordered.

I don't see that?

This is a pretty large website. I've ordered from them many times.

Academic Superstore is reputable, I have also used them. The site with the Geotrust error was adobephotoshop-cs5.com.

Sorry I was not specific.

Bob

Thanks for all the advice! I really appreciate it!

I just ordered my copy from B&H. I made a copy of the documentation needed by Adobe to verify that I am a student, and I had my product code in less than 2 days.

I had also looked at Amazon, but B&H had a little bit better price when I ordered.

What's B&H?

I'm looking for help ordering Adobe CS5 and am trying to find the best place to order it for the most affordable price. As a grad student I qualify to get the student/teacher extended edition, Great! I've found the best price through a guaranteed legitimate known site to be through amazon for $193. I've also found it on a couple sites for $140...I just don't know if these sites are legit or if I should just go through amazon. I have no idea when it comes to ordering this type of stuff online. I was looking at this site:

If anyone could could tell me if it looks legit :confused3 I would really appreciate it. Or if you have any good sites for ordering this type of software. Thanks!

Hey,

My name is Brad and I work for Adobe, and thought I'd chime in. The student discount is great, offering Adobe products at a discount of up to 80% off. Even better right now Adobe is running a competition on the Adobe Students Facebook Page, offering Adobe software for free. The competition utilizes the Awesomizer application and you must be a student to win. Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter