Admin Please Close Thread.

Our boys were Potter and Weasley. Guess which one was orange and white, and which one was a black/grey/white tiger with stripes on his forehead? DD named them when she was 7... and she's about to turn 30! We lost Potty when he was 17 and the Wease when he was 20. Since then we've had Mia HAMMster (rip, she was a sweet rodent) and our newest hamster, courtesy of Santa, named Jingle.

FTR... I've read the first 14 pages and the last 10, so here goes:
>I wear Crocs every single day, fuzz lined crocs in the winter. When I go to Disney I wear "short socks" with them so my feet don't blister.
>I wear shorts with as many pockets as possible at Disney. I know I always look "interesting" when we go to the parks, but figure there are many, many folks who look as "interesting" as I, if not more so!
>I LOVE IPAs!! Also a Guinness fan.
>I juggle credit cards for points, but I'm not a die-hard churner. DH and I both have SW cards (and about 250K points between us), I have a DayOne Disney VISA (mostly for nostalgia) and we have a Premier Disney VISA. I like having points "ear"marked! Other juggled cards are Wyndham, AmericanAirline, Hilton, and Marriott. EVERYTHING gets charged and all bills get paid at the end of the month in full, so it really is "free" travel (except for the $49 fee for the Disney Visa, but we more than make up for that every year)!
>I read on my Nook mostly. I still read books, but as I get older my vision keeps changing. I can no longer read any kind of book if I'm lying down in bed, and I do love to read at night. So, Nook it is!
>"A NEW CAR!!" I can hear it still!

I'm sure I've missed stuff, but I have the next two days off, so I'll catch up on pages 15-59, hahaha!
That's quite the summary .. looking forward to the next installment!

Watching the Masters .......... well DH is watching through his eyelids. I wish I were ... not a golf fan. Anyway the pouring rain, looks chilly and oh Tiger walking and grimacing like he's in so much pain. I imagine the cold rain making his leg hurt.

PS Really background noise for me, I'm working online, trying to be productive. Trying, key word.

I can’t realize how scatterbrained I am. Thank you to someone who many pages ago mentioned using miles to fly to Europe. I had Grand plans to use my Delta companion pass to fly and then when I got it realized it is only good In the 48. I don’t know why it never occurred to me to use points. Delta One is sold out but premium select is available and I have enough points. I might have to change so things up!

I did the “chariot seat” back to back last week, and then rode the regular bike right after. I gotta tell you, my groin was a little sore after riding the bike. I don’t know if I sat on it funny, but it hurt a little. I had a back operation 15+ years ago so it flares up occasionally. But that one got me.

I thought the ride was pretty good. And yes, it’s over way to quick. I thought it was a better experience for me in the chariot to be able to focus on the theming, but that lacks some intensity.

I’ll try the bike again and maybe sit up more.

I’m sorry that happened. Like others have said, I hope he reflects on his behavior, and I hope it didn’t dampen your day. Some people…

We just missed Tron on our last trip. After watching a POV video on PMM youtube channel, I can't say I am all that excited to ride it. The riding position looks.....uncomfortable and the ride is so short!! The lame "futuristic" sounds and that voiceover just don't sweeten the pot. We definitely wouldn't pay for $ILL on that one. I think this ride may be a one and done each trip for our family. Maybe it means more to riders who have watched the movie. A plus for them that we won't be competing for that VQ slot.

Now Cosmic Rewind is the BOMB!! Our whole family was stunned at how awesome this ride was on our first experience. We actually rearranged park ressies to ride it more.

Watching the Masters .......... well DH is watching through his eyelids. I wish I were ... not a golf fan. Anyway the pouring rain, looks chilly and oh Tiger walking and grimacing like he's in so much pain. I imagine the cold rain making his leg hurt.

PS Really background noise for me, I'm working online, trying to be productive. Trying, key word.
I’ve been watching the Masters as well. I was not a Tiger fan before his accident, but I root for him now. Yes, I can imagine that his leg is bothering him more than usual today.

I can’t realize how scatterbrained I am. Thank you to someone who many pages ago mentioned using miles to fly to Europe. I had Grand plans to use my Delta companion pass to fly and then when I got it realized it is only good In the 48. I don’t know why it never occurred to me to use points. Delta One is sold out but premium select is available and I have enough points. I might have to change so things up!
I like Premium Select for Europe and Asia when I can’t swing Business class. The foot rest and bigger seats are enough that I am able to sleep. The food is better as well. Try to get the 2 seats by the window rather that the middle section.

Two of our cats are Loki (the mischievous redhead) and Butterscotch. Florence got her name from the hurricane we rescued her in. Her brothers were Matthew and Brett. Matthew was a hurricane, Brett was a named tropical storm. He was the tiny one. We called them Fatso and Runty, due to their respective sizes.
Awww ... haha

Hrrmmm ... we'll need to keep an eye on you to make sure its not contagious ...
There is a big Irish Tradition as well - my wife is Irish - there are molds that go all the way back to the 1700s in France as well ...
Hmphh. I am a native of Cleveland Ohio and held my Browns loyalty until they signed Watson. Still have a soft spot for the Guardians, used to watch games in the old cavernous Municipal Stadium in the 70's. Although one of my DS's classmates when we lived in Pittsburgh area went on to play for the Blackhawks for a while, no Chicago fandom in our house (and I married a Steelers fan!)

Hmphh. I am a native of Cleveland Ohio and held my Browns loyalty until they signed Watson. Still have a soft spot for the Guardians, used to watch games in the old cavernous Municipal Stadium in the 70's. Although one of my DS's classmates when we lived in Pittsburgh area went on to play for the Blackhawks for a while, no Chicago fandom in our house (and I married a Steelers fan!)
I was a huge Steelers and Pirates fan in the 70s - as were many - even living in Chicago. Being a Cubs Fan came later for me and eventually Blackhawks and Bulls Fan (not hard in the 90s)

Just stumbled across this thread and laughing at the turns it’s taken. All this reading has made me hungry, and I’m now I’m craving my favorite dish….scampi!

Shrimp scampi is delicious. Where is your favorite scampi at WDW? And what about outside WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter