8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh - O'Blender is getting hostile.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, another youngster..........sorry but I would like to be in my 30's again, so I'm just jealous :rotfl: SK8....don't say you're 20 something, I'll cry. :lmao:

O'Blender love it!!

Oh Capt., I thought it was Groundhog's Day! :lmao:

Enjoy your NASCAR today! Go 24. Whatever that means! :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

24 is Jeff Gordon who is a Nascar driver and most people dont like ...But I do ....Always daring to be different , Always a Pirate

pirate:

You know, I trying to ketchup on our thread and I have to say this one more time............

You all are a really GOOD LOOKING group of people!!!!!!

Boy, the 40's & 50's really ARE the new 30!

And for those in their 20's and 30's (hate you) well you already know you look good! (repeat, hate you) :lmao: :lmao:

Please don't hate me MR - by cruise time I'll be 40:scared1:!

What's wrong with this picture.....I have 1202 posts on this thread and only 19 posts on the 9/1/08 cruise meets thread??? :eek:

BF and I are about to do our ADR's for our WDW trip....We started chatting about Paolo's. Last cruise we were only able to brunch and absolutely LOVED it! We want to (and hope to do) brunch again.

Now my question:

Paolo Dinner: Is it worth skipping a dining room dinner?
We would hate to miss out in the dining room?

I know we have time to think and we may not even get the ressie....what are all your thoughts?

you DO NOTand I repeat DO NOTwanna miss dinner in Palo...just do it on a night that is a casual night of dining ....

pirate:

No 'neckcar in our house.

It's tournament weekend. We have 5 hockey games today. 2 for DS6, 2 for DS8, and 1 for me. We'll be at the rink for 12 hours. DS8 needs to be there at 10am, my games ends at 10pm.

It is actually quite exciting. For those who know about youth hockey, DS6 is a Mini-mite (5-6yo), they play across 1/3 of the ice, no real rules , all action stops for line changes, etc. Well, they have won all of their games by at least 10 this year (don't keep score at this level, but every kid on the ice & parent in the stands knows the score :rolleyes1). So we entered them in this tournament as Mites (7-8yo) -full ice games, line changes mid play, offsides & icing calls, etc. Gosh darn it if they didn't win their first 2 games! (9-1 & 4-1). Their first full-ice game EVER was a 9-1 win! The best analogy I can come up with is imagine a t-ball team of 5-6yo, playing real baseball against a teams of 7-8yo where you don't automatically advance to the next base, you can strike out , etc. & WINNING! We are having a blast this weekend! Althoug I feel bad for the teams they are beating.

DS8's team won & tied, both really exciting games. They are not having the best season W-L-wise, so we're excited about them too.

BF and I are about to do our ADR's for our WDW trip....We started chatting about Paolo's. Last cruise we were only able to brunch and absolutely LOVED it! We want to (and hope to do) brunch again.

Now my question:

Paolo Dinner: Is it worth skipping a dining room dinner?
We would hate to miss out in the dining room?

I know we have time to think and we may not even get the ressie....what are all your thoughts?

I'm sure someone with think me sacralegious for this but - I'd skip Palo's dinner. I would hate to miss out on the dining room - especially after checking out the menus from the last Repo. I do want to do the Brunch and Tea at Palo's but dinner I'm willing to pass on.

you DO NOTand I repeat DO NOTwanna miss dinner in Palo...just do it on a night that is a caual night of dining ....

pirate:

I agree wholeheartedly with the Capt. here Chrissie. Palo's is always a highlight for us! :thumbsup2

We should try an organize the private Palo Dining Room. We had four private events on our CC cruise. I was lucky enough to attend 2 of them and it was a BLAST!

What's wrong with this picture.....I have 1202 posts on this thread and only 19 posts on the 9/1/08 cruise meets thread??? :eek:

Thats okay Andy I have 1293 opps 1294 on this thread and only 73 on the Med Repo Thread and that trip is only 6 months away ...

pirate:

No 'neckcar in our house.

It's tournament weekend. We have 5 hockey games today. 2 for DS6, 2 for DS8, and 1 for me. We'll be at the rink for 12 hours. DS8 needs to be there at 10am, my games ends at 10pm.

Good luck on your games! Godson is a goalie on his team...I love watching his games! These kids really have great sportsmanship!

OKAY, OKAY Well at least I now know why you are all so DARN GOOD LOOKING! :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I'm just jealous guys............

I miss my misspent youth!!!

....and I'm mis-spending what is left of mine!

Please don't hate me MR - by cruise time I'll be 40:scared1:!

Hey me too ....for me its a scarry thought that I will be 40 on this cruise and still playing dress up ...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

Okay, you guys are at least close to 40. But by cruise time I'll be 47. Then I'll have to say I'm in my late forties. Now I can still say I'm in my mid-forties :rotfl: :rotfl:

Obviously, I'm not taking this aging thing well...............

But I do realize it's better than the alternative! :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, another youngster..........sorry but I would like to be in my 30's again, so I'm just jealous :rotfl: SK8....don't say you're 20 something, I'll cry. :lmao:

O'Blender love it!!

Nope. Decidedly not 20-something! I'll be 35 at cruise time. The 2008 WDW Inline Marathon is my "I need a stupid goal for when I am 35".
I had one for 30 it made turning 30 actually kinda fun!

....and I'm mis-spending what is left of mine!

Now that's the attitude I need...........

Do you know what I miss most (so far).....my 20/20 eyesight. I hate that I have reading glasses hanging around my neck all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter