$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

Thanks for the reply! I had several follow-up emails from customer service that were helpful, but the problem is still not resolved. I do not use any other survey sites, and I clear my cookies using a program that clears cookies from *all* browsers before I do surveys on QR.

I had another survey from the same day that credited. I had a survey yesterday that credited. :confused3

For now I will try using one browser *only* for QR. I have been using the site since April 2011 and while I have had the occasional survey not credit, I have never had four of them in one day like they did the other day.

Thanks for your help!

Forgive me if this has already been asked....I'll admit I didn't read through all the 100+ pages :) but....

How long does the gift card usually take to come after you cash out and they are mailed??

I'm excited, thanks to quick rewards, gas for the drive to disney is going to be freeeee with the bp gas card I am cashing out with!!!

Hope you are having a lovely day!!

Forgive me if this has already been asked....I'll admit I didn't read through all the 100+ pages :) but....

How long does the gift card usually take to come after you cash out and they are mailed??

I'm excited, thanks to quick rewards, gas for the drive to disney is going to be freeeee with the bp gas card I am cashing out with!!!

Hope you are having a lovely day!!

under 10 days

Any other Canadians here? If you received the email offer to register & receive a DisneyParks Vacation Planner DVD (5000 tokens & 25 QP), I would love to know what website the banner brought you to when you clicked on it.

I'm trying to figure out if I have a malware/hijacking issue on my computer, or if all Canadians are getting a completely different website.

TIA!

EDITED TO ADD RESOLUTION:
Thanks to QR for looking into this! It turns out non US traffic gets directed to that website I mentioned. Now I know I can believe my anti-virus/malware software when it insists there is nothing on my computer :)

I joined QuickRewards just over a week ago after seeing this post. While it can certainly be time-consuming (some days it seems I either don't qualify for any of the surveys or they've already reached their quota), I've already earned enough for a $25 gift card!

If I can keep up at this rate (when and if time allows), I'll be very happy, since I'll be able to indulge on my brief trip to Disneyland this summer!

QR is giving me fits lately - I keep getting surveys that ask about 14 minutes worth of questions, seem to get enough info from me to complete their research, and then I get told I didn't qualify.

VERY frustrating. :mad:

I hear your frustration, Hoosier37 -- I would be pretty aggravated by that, too! Please be sure you contact support to receive manual credit for that survey.

Also, I just wanted to clarify, since your comment said that "QR was giving you fits," that we at QR do not program the surveys ourselves. We contract with survey companies to help them get the completions they need in each of the various demographic categories as quickly as possible. Once a member has clicked through to a daily survey panel, or to complete a targeted survey, they're no longer on the QR website and we have no control over the survey's performance.

It's frustrating to us, too, when surveys don't work the way they're supposed to, because we lose money, too, plus we get to deal with the irritated members.

It was probably a programming glitch that took you to the wrong landing page. Or, this may happen if they double-checked your demographic answers at the end to see if they matched what you told them at the beginning of a survey, and you gave them conflicting answers. My household income is right on the edge of one of the common brackets, and sometimes I round it up and other times I round it down. I KNOW that I've contradicted myself before, and it wasn't intentional.

If you fail a security check, they may give you the "thanks but no thanks" message, or if you've reached the final page in way less time than they think the survey should have taken. So I just urge members to make sure that none of these things could be the culprit.

Do please submit a manual credit request for this one, though! And I sincerely hope that your next survey experience is a more pleasant one!

QR is giving me fits lately - I keep getting surveys that ask about 14 minutes worth of questions, seem to get enough info from me to complete their research, and then I get told I didn't qualify.

VERY frustrating. :mad:

That's happened to me a few times...support seems to be pretty good at applying credit when I let them know. I still think there are a few surveys I haven't gotten credit for. Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere on the site of the surveys you've successfully completed and the credit you've received? Like a breakdown of sorts so I can go through and look to see if I have, indeed, been given credit??

I do have to say that I've been a member of various survey sites and this is the fastest I've accumulated cash before...so excited for the extra Disney money/gift card!!

That's happened to me a few times...support seems to be pretty good at applying credit when I let them know. I still think there are a few surveys I haven't gotten credit for. Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere on the site of the surveys you've successfully completed and the credit you've received? Like a breakdown of sorts so I can go through and look to see if I have, indeed, been given credit??

I do have to say that I've been a member of various survey sites and this is the fastest I've accumulated cash before...so excited for the extra Disney money/gift card!!

you can click on acct in the top right hand corner and than click offer histoy

I was excited to try QR so signed up and spent a lot of time trying to do surveys but never qualified or any of them :( I gave up after 2 days and about 2 hours of 'presurveys'

I;ve had luck with survey head and sunshine rewards. Just signed up for superpoints. Still feeling that one out. If anyone needs a code let me know:)

I can't qualify for any of the surveys I tried also so I gave up. Something just doesn't seem right with that????? :scratchin

I can't qualify for any of the surveys I tried also so I gave up. Something just doesn't seem right with that????? :scratchin

If don't like taking surveys then. I would do swagbucks.com because it easy program around. Plus idoit proof. I don't do single survey or offer exception for videos that it's. I could cash once every three days if want to.

Has anyone done Rewardport lately? I've cashed out in the past and gotten my gift cards with no issue, but this time, I cashed out for an Amazon gift card in March and still have yet to see it. 4 and 1/2 months ago. I think it's a lost cause at this point, but was wondering if anyone else has had luck with their support? I've emailed them three times and still haven't even gotten a response, so I'm guessing they don't actually monitor their site.

I hear your frustration, Hoosier37 -- I would be pretty aggravated by that, too! Please be sure you contact support to receive manual credit for that survey.

Also, I just wanted to clarify, since your comment said that "QR was giving you fits," that we at QR do not program the surveys ourselves. We contract with survey companies to help them get the completions they need in each of the various demographic categories as quickly as possible. Once a member has clicked through to a daily survey panel, or to complete a targeted survey, they're no longer on the QR website and we have no control over the survey's performance.

It's frustrating to us, too, when surveys don't work the way they're supposed to, because we lose money, too, plus we get to deal with the irritated members.

It was probably a programming glitch that took you to the wrong landing page. Or, this may happen if they double-checked your demographic answers at the end to see if they matched what you told them at the beginning of a survey, and you gave them conflicting answers. My household income is right on the edge of one of the common brackets, and sometimes I round it up and other times I round it down. I KNOW that I've contradicted myself before, and it wasn't intentional.

If you fail a security check, they may give you the "thanks but no thanks" message, or if you've reached the final page in way less time than they think the survey should have taken. So I just urge members to make sure that none of these things could be the culprit.

Do please submit a manual credit request for this one, though! And I sincerely hope that your next survey experience is a more pleasant one!

On Friday, they had to reset my password, now I've tried again to log on to quickrewards and got another thing saying my password is not valid, so I've sent another email to tell them that I am having problems again. It's ridiculous to have to email every time I want to log onto quickrewards to have my password reset. If this keeps up, I'll won't bother trying them anymore.

I do have luck with swagbucks though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter