5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All......I am abiding by the sleeping in principle as well, up late, rush to work, no morning postings......

Today, catch-up at work......Tonight - shopping for our Boxing Day Party for friends.....

(miss my "later" smilie).......wonder if I can find him????

Good Morning All......I am abiding by the sleeping in principle as well, up late, rush to work, no morning postings......

Today, catch-up at work......Tonight - shopping for our Boxing Day Party for friends.....

(miss my "later" smilie).......wonder if I can find him????

OK - see if this works :wave2:

or this...

wave.gif

Nope. This one was just the first of many "39's." :)

Didn't help that two days ago KT was looking at my head and said "what's that?" YANK!!! :scared: Yes...big 'ol grey hair. :scared1:

I know the feeling!! I'm saying I'am 39.95!

but wait, there's MORE!!

:bday: Happy Birthday!!:bday:

Slightly Belated Happy Birthday, Karen! :cake:

Karen -- so sorry that I missed your birthday yesterday. Hope it was a great one.

Hi all! We're back from our week in Louisiana. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday. We certainly did.

Looks like the boards changed while I was away. I need to go see how many pages I have to catch up on for the missed week.

Ang

So I won't be able to post about our day/night in New Orleans....and our first day on the ship????

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

At least that makes my decision easier....I was trying to decide if I wanted to take the Treo or not. No need now, I'll just wait and post from the ship.
Should be pretty cool when they're done, though, huh?

Stacey, I didn't realize that you were in New Orleans. Did you sail out of there? We were in the area all week.

Ang

Have you been there since Katrina? We'll be there in March for our Annual Convention... I've heard good and bad about the area... let me know what you think.

Where are y'all going to be? Downtown/French Quarter area has been cleaned up pretty well since the spring.

Ang

Where are y'all going to be? Downtown/French Quarter area has been cleaned up pretty well since the spring.

Ang

We'll be at the convention center... not sure where we're staying... my boss usually stays away from the 'convention hotels' and opts for someplace better...

What an exciting way to kick off the New Years weekend.

Matt, Sharon, and I worked a concession stand at the Champs Bowl last night.

All I know about the game is that there were a lot of fireworks, Purdue lost, Bud and Bud Light cost $6.

The really sad part about the evening was that while we were hauling beer, hot dogs and making money for Lisa's gymnastics travels......she was eating dinner with the neighbors and being treated like a princess. Something is just wrong about that. :confused3

Good morning Cruisers

We sail in 75 weeks*!

*DISclaimer. This is based on a sail date of June 7, 2008. This can of course change once the 2008 dates come out and if DCL has anything special planned.

All I know about the game is that there were a lot of fireworks, Purdue lost, Bud and Bud Light cost $6.

The really sad part about the evening was that while we were hauling beer, hot dogs and making money for Lisa's gymnastics travels......she was eating dinner with the neighbors and being treated like a princess. Something is just wrong about that. :confused3

We can sure tell you're a "guy"! :rotfl: Nothing is wrong about that! ;) Every young lady needs to be treated like a princess, especially one who works as hard as Lisa princess: (we older ladies enjoy the princess treatment too!!) :cloud9:

Sounds like at least ONE of you Burts have the right idea........:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

We can sure tell you're a "guy"! :rotfl: Nothing is wrong about that! ;) Every young lady needs to be treated like a princess, especially one who works as hard as Lisa princess: (we older ladies enjoy the princess treatment too!!) :cloud9:

My best friend has two rough and tumble boys the same ages as my kids...She's attempting to raise them as good gentlemen - and "treat Maggie as a Princess/girls are princesses" is often heard - of course, that's usually followed by Maggie hitting him in retaliation. :rotfl2:

Then again, Josh the 9 year old - will marry Maggie (his words)- he's given her her first kiss (when they both were 6 months old), jewelry, flowers, and shoes - mostly his ideas for birthday presents - his mom is doing something right!!!

of course, that's usually followed by Maggie hitting him in retaliation. :rotfl2:

:lmao: (that's a woman's prerogative!)

Then again, Josh the 9 year old - will marry Maggie (his words)- he's given her her first kiss (when they both were 6 months old), jewelry, flowers, and shoes - mostly his ideas for birthday presents - his mom is doing something right!!!

Ahhhh, that's so sweet! :cloud9:

OK - this is cool!!!

Did anyone play with the arrow button in the quotes? I was curious and clicked. It takes you back to the original post...

:surfweb:

OK - this is cool!!!

Did anyone play with the arrow button in the quotes? I was curious and clicked. It takes you back to the original post...

:surfweb:

Yep saw that the other day. Lots of cool little features. One other thing I noticed in pm's is that you can see who all the pm went to. Never could before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter