4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

Another question (OK, now I know you all are just tired of them...)

What kind of a base does the 4x4 fit? Is it the flat base or have you seen them on spinning bases too?

oohhh good question!? i think they fit on the flat base. i have not seen them on the spinning base, but i do love the look of the spinning base. that said, i bought the flat one already for this.
so sorry. not much help there. i guess both is my answer, because you will punch the holes out on the bottom so you can punch it to fit either one. right?

ok i'm good to here.(i think anyway.....)

this is what is still left on the 3rd set...

cover
january
may
september

I think I may make a few complete sets of my own for these for gifts!
I already did a prototype for a Christmas-y Dec one of my own. (just found paper, jolees and ribbon that I love!):love: I will do general HH for Dec though. So, gingerbread houses, etc would be ok for everyone?

lumpy can include having ribbons hanging off the side, right?

Are we trying to all have the same looking tabs, that actually LOOK like tabs, or can they be different shapes, sizes, etc? (I don't really care, just wondering!)

The one on 2 peas had all different tabs...they looked good together...

oohhh good question!? i think they fit on the flat base. i have not seen them on the spinning base, but i do love the look of the spinning base. that said, i bought the flat one already for this.
so sorry. not much help there. i guess both is my answer, because you will punch the holes out on the bottom so you can punch it to fit either one. right?

I think if you are using the spinning one, the card will look sideways if you are orienting it to the bottom. Yes?

If someone is planning on using the spinning one, I can make those cards so they look right. I just need to know ahead of time.

i liked the one on 2peas that had all different tabs, so i'd say anything goes.

gingerbread houses are great! love them!
and lumpy is all good. ribbon, brads, eyelets, stickers whatever you choose is good with me.

Thanks for getting me in. And thanks Susie for letting me have October. I didn't read the whole thread so didn't see all the other requests. And thanks AWM for remembering that I'm a Holiday girl and not Christmas.

So, is there ANY chance that another group will open? 'Cause I'd really like another for a gift. Preferably non-Disney but beggars can't be choosers. If so, I'd really like June in that group. TIA!!

ETA: I just realized I could probably just sign up for two months in Group 3 so I'll do that if it is easier. First choice is January but I'll take September also. LMK!

12 cards. The cover girls are gluttens for punishment.
:rotfl2:

Still need to know what you all want the cover to say.
"Days of Our Lives"
"Important Dates"
"Dates to Remember"

I am heading out and not sure when I will be back- see living room for more info- I will be back by Wednesday- I can do another month in group 3 if needed.

Rebecca

ETA: I just realized I could probably just sign up for two months in Group 3 so I'll do that if it is easier. First choice is January but I'll take September also. LMK!

ok shauna i've got you for january.

wait, are we doing 12 or 13 cards??
yup 12.

12 cards. The cover girls are gluttens for punishment.
:rotfl2:

Still need to know what you all want the cover to say.
"Days of Our Lives"
"Important Dates"
"Dates to Remember"
ok i like all of these. i'm no help. sorry, but i think they are all good. whatever you choose is good for me!

May, please.
Vicki
ok vicki i've got you for may. thanks for playing with us!

Ok, if no one has claimed it.. I will do January in group 3...

:)

YIPPEE nan playing too!!!!! BUT, shauna already asked for january, would you like september???? -back to school theme maybe.....apple's maybe......

:scared1:

I promise to not say a word when I see your DH.
Don't you nark me out.. especially since he is getting ready to pay for my SDV weekend next week!! :) No, tattling on me!!!

Yay! Nan is playing!!!!

Yep, I shouldn't...but I can't let my girls down!!

ok shauna i've got you for january.

yup 12.

ok i like all of these. i'm no help. sorry, but i think they are all good. whatever you choose is good for me!

ok vicki i've got you for may. thanks for playing with us!

YIPPEE nan playing too!!!!! BUT, shauna already asked for january, would you like september???? -back to school theme maybe.....apple's maybe......

September works... I'll figure something out.. Maybe a margarita motif?? :rotfl: :confused3

I can take the cover too if you want to close the 3rd group out... :)

So, that would mean.. I make 12 of each right? and would get one set back, correct??? or do I make 13 and get 2 sets back?? (BLONDE DAY So YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH ME!!)

Don't you nark me out.. especially since he is getting ready to pay for my SDV weekend next week!! :) No, tattling on me!!!

I'll never tell :ssst:

September works... I'll figure something out.. Maybe a margarita motif?? :rotfl: :confused3

thmargaritasmile1.gif
well, that works for me too... (yup, I stole that smiley...but you gotta agree, it's way cute!!!

I can take the cover too if you want to close the 3rd group out... :)

So, that would mean.. I make 12 of each right? and would get one set back, correct??? or do I make 13 and get 2 sets back?? (BLONDE DAY So YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH ME!!)

Just make the twelve. We (you, me & Buffy) will only get the one set back. Think of the cover as a way to totally express yourself and if no one else gets it, the monthly sets still work.

Well now this just teaches me to be away for a weekend!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest