February -
March - SusieStone
April
May - BAMB
June - BAMB
July
August - AWM
September
October - I'll switch to March so TPCShauna can have this one.
November
December -

Hey you forgot me- I was before everyone else- I want April or May - doesn't matter which.

Rebecca

We are doing tabs right??? Round, rectangular, or any?

I have a tab punch, should I use this?

img.php

morning everyone! thanks susie for the update! that punch looks great buffy. i have a sizzix one. (i know surprise, surprise :rotfl: )

ok i'm going to update the post. i've got you done rebecca. i'm going to do february, in the 3rd set.

nancy i've got you done to angel. thanks :angel:

Are you going to open more groups or just have these 2?:)

did you want one in the 3rd group? i'd hate for you to miss out since you were one of the 1st to ask about another group? not being pushy, just want to make sure.

Is the tab punch required...or can we do our own tabs? Just curious...

Oh, another question (ya gettin' tired of me yet?:rotfl: )

Can these be lumpy? I did my own addy one, and it's pretty lumpy...but so cute!

I have fabulous finds, so I'm hoping to use a tab from that one. I don't have any punches, but I guess I could go to the LSS and use one of theirs.

I would think lumpy would be okay as the cards going in behind them will be flat. But I'm good either way.

I like the ones with ribbons and stuff, so I'm good with lumpy too...

I'll take December! Will people in this group use Christmas-y stuff, or do you want more general happy holidays?

I'll take December! Will people in this group use Christmas-y stuff, or do you want more general happy holidays?

Doesn't matter to me, but I don't think TPCShauna celebrates Christmas, so general happy holidays - gingerbread men, gumdrops floating in your head, kinda thing might be better.

did you want one in the 3rd group? i'd hate for you to miss out since you were one of the 1st to ask about another group? not being pushy, just want to make sure.

No, I was looking at all my swaps last night and I will just do 2 groups in this one.:goodvibes Thanks though for thinking of me, I was going to do more but I think I have enough on my plate.

opps, sorry mo2ks...I can take anything that's open - I'm just confused...

What is still open?

Rhonda

TB-- looks like Jan, May, Sept, Nov....but like I said, if you really want Dec, LMK if you want to switch.

ps--I'm so not scared yet :rolleyes1 .... 'cuz nobody has boo'd me!!:snooty: :rotfl:

ETA: now I'm really scared....thanks AWM!

TB-- looks like Jan, May, Sept, Nov....but like I said, if you really want Dec, LMK if you want to switch.

ps--I'm so not scared yet :rolleyes1 .... 'cuz nobody has boo'd me!!:snooty: :rotfl:

ETA: now I'm really scared....thanks AWM!

:rotfl2:
:eek: :scared1: Yup, that is the effect I have on people. Ask Kim or Buffy. :lmao:

Ok, I'll take november then - I am going shopping now yipee, no dh and no kids:goodvibes

Another question (OK, now I know you all are just tired of them...)

What kind of a base does the 4x4 fit? Is it the flat base or have you seen them on spinning bases too?

Is the tab punch required...or can we do our own tabs? Just curious...
you can make your own or you can borrow mine. i'll send it to you to use. no big deal. whatever you want is good with me.

Oh, another question (ya gettin' tired of me yet?:rotfl: )

Can these be lumpy? I did my own addy one, and it's pretty lumpy...but so cute!
i am so not tired of you! yes lumpy is fine with me.

I have fabulous finds, so I'm hoping to use a tab from that one. I don't have any punches, but I guess I could go to the LSS and use one of theirs.

I would think lumpy would be okay as the cards going in behind them will be flat. But I'm good either way.
i did not know that fabulous finds has a tab. i'll have to check and see if i have that one!:confused3 that'll work. thanks for letting us all know that its on there.

i think general holidays is good. glad to have you join us mo2dk! dec's a good month to do!

Doesn't matter to me, but I don't think TPCShauna celebrates Christmas, so general happy holidays - gingerbread men, gumdrops floating in your head, kinda thing might be better.

that a lot of good ideas awm! you're really good at the idea thing.

No, I was looking at all my swaps last night and I will just do 2 groups in this one.:goodvibes Thanks though for thinking of me, I was going to do more but I think I have enough on my plate.
ok! i really was not being pushy. i just wanted to make sure.

Ok, I'll take november then - I am going shopping now yipee, no dh and no kids:goodvibes
i got ya for november! i'm doing nov in the other group and i have the perfect idea! hope you guys like it. i bought a die just for this swap!!!!!

I wanna go too. :sad1:

me too!!!!!

ok i'm off to update the signups.
everyone please check it once you have a minute to make sure i have you in the right spot!thanks.
if not PLEASE let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter