4 hour wait to cancel ADR cant do it online

Is this just Steakhouse 71 or is this all ADRs? Because, I'm thinking that if the only way one can cancel an ADR is by calling, I'm only going to make them day-of going forward.

Is this just Steakhouse 71 or is this all ADRs? Because, I'm thinking that if the only way one can cancel an ADR is by calling, I'm only going to make them day-of going forward.
Steakhouse is the only one causing issues for me. I cancelled Oga's, Skipper Canteen, and Boma with no problems. I've received cancellation confirmations for the Steakhouse reservations, but they still show.
I just made another reservation that conflicted with a Steakhouse reservation that was cancelled and still showing. It asked which one I wanted and when I selected the new one, it went through, but that good old Steakhouse reservation is still showing in my plans!🤣

Steakhouse is the only one causing issues for me. I cancelled Oga's, Skipper Canteen, and Boma with no problems. I've received cancellation confirmations for the Steakhouse reservations, but they still show.
I just made another reservation that conflicted with a Steakhouse reservation that was cancelled and still showing. It asked which one I wanted and when I selected the new one, it went through, but that good old Steakhouse reservation is still showing in my plans!🤣
Thanks so much for responding. And so sorry this is happening to you. MDX is just a mess. Stay tuned for a further mess starting October 19!

Lock your credit card and call it a day. That’s ridiculous. Can’t change you if your card it locked.

Thanks so much for responding. And so sorry this is happening to you. MDX is just a mess. Stay tuned for a further mess starting October 19!
Funny you said that. I have 2 park days scheduled while DH is in Orlando for a conference. AK on the 18th and DHS on the 19th 🤣 Also- don't sit next to me on water rides

I am on a 2 hour hold right now. I want to cancel CRT I can do it online but I want to make sure I get my money back if I cancel it. I can’t find anywhere that gives a specific answer.

I have the same issue - but I was able to cancel initially and received a cancellation email. I had to call a support line with help linking my older magic bands and while I had them on the phone, I asked about the ressie still on MDE. She said it shows cancelled on her end, so I’m good with that. It’s still there but I have the email as back up if there are any issues.

I have found this to be true with my Steakhouse 71 reservations too. At least I'm able to make reservations for other restaurants at the same time. Every time I've tried to call they say that the lines are too busy and wont even put me on hold. Has anyone had any success talking to someone on property?

We had this problem with our Steakhouse 71 for 10/3. We had to call to cancel. We couldn't even cancel in person at the restaurant when we were there for breakfast on 10/1 - they told us to ask at the front desk of the resort. We tried moving the reservation for another day, but it kept showing up on MDE for the original date. Finally, we stopped by guest relations at DHS and they assured us it was taken care of even though it was still showing on MDE.

Just wanted to follow up, I ended up being on hold for 4 hours 20 minutes. They found my reservations and canceled them. I didn't get any cancellation emails and it's still showing up on my Disney experience.

Will hope for the best now

We just got back today from 6 days at WDW. I had made 8 reservations for Steakhouse 71 when it came online. I waited till my wife got up and we decided on 1. I tried to cancel the other 7 and they stayed on MDX. I called and they told me not to worry about it as it was a known issue. They stayed on my MDX till the day was over. I was never charged.

We just got back today from 6 days at WDW. I had made 8 reservations for Steakhouse 71 when it came online. I waited till my wife got up and we decided on 1. I tried to cancel the other 7 and they stayed on MDX. I called and they told me not to worry about it as it was a known issue. They stayed on my MDX till the day was over. I was never charged.

Yup, this is happening with my daughter in law.
The thing is these reservations people are cancelling are not becoming available for others to take, its a mess.

Yup, this is happening with my daughter in law.
The thing is these reservations people are cancelling are not becoming available for others to take, its a mess.
actually they are. I never book multiple reservations for the same restaurant. I only did it for about an hour. When I called about them not being removed from MDX, the CM told me they were removed on their end. It's just a glitch on the users MDX that made the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter