3rd and 4th person sail free on royal carribean

I am seriously debating this but also really nervous about RCCL. I have only been on DCL once and we loved it and were thinking about booking a trip to Europe on them, but it is so expensive for our family of 6. With this new booking deal it is more than half the price! Which would pay for our airfare. Ugh. Just wish I felt more comfortable about what is offered on RCCL. I feel like I know nothing at all about them, even after looking at the website.

We are taking our girls on a RCL cruise at the end of this month. They have only ever been on DCL before. My wife and I have cruise with RCL, DCL, Celebrity, and HAL. The one big difference between RCL and DCL is the kids club. On DCL, kids from 3 to up to the edge can be together as the kids clubs are connected. It is my understanding that the clubs on RCL are not that way. It makes it easier for younger siblings if they have someone they know.

We just booked our first RCCL cruise for October of this year! Couldnt pass on the deal, family of 5, family ocean view room, for less than $2500. Count us in with the group who has only sailed DCL before. Excited to try RC and Im sure Ill be coming to all of you here with lots of questions over the next 7 months!

is there a website I can price it out (with the 2 kids free)? I tried on RCCL site and another one and its not showing the price with the 3rd and 4th kid free when I add cruises to my cart. I dont really want to call right now.

angiwright said:
We just booked our first RCCL cruise for October of this year! Couldnt pass on the deal, family of 5, family ocean view room, for less than $2500. Count us in with the group who has only sailed DCL before. Excited to try RC and Im sure Ill be coming to all of you here with lots of questions over the next 7 months!

I am with ya. Gold on DCL but this was perfect for us to try Royal.

is there a website I can price it out (with the 2 kids free)? I tried on RCCL site and another one and its not showing the price with the 3rd and 4th kid free when I add cruises to my cart. I dont really want to call right now.

Should be able to see it directly on RCCL's site.

I went to a cruise that's included and available. Put in 2A2C. Got to the page where I select staterooms. On that page as I select something, in this exact case I see:

Per Person Price
Guests 1-2: $1,009
Guests 3-4: $0

$2,018

I click Select.

Over on the right I see:

Leaving From: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Cruise: 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise
Travel Dates: Sat 13 Sep - Sat 20 Sep 2014
Total Guests: 4
Ship: Jewel Of The Seas
Stateroom:
9590 Superior Ocean View Stateroom

Total:

$ 2,194.64 USD

If I click to see Summary of Charges, I get a popup and it shows cruise fares for all...1,009.00 for each adult and $425.00 for each child, plus $44.16 each for ports, then a *negative* for the kids' cruise fares, resulting in that total above.

Where are you stopping? Is it possible your sailing isn't part of the special?

Does anyone know if they run this promotion yearly?
Looking for a summer 2015 cruise with hopefully a 3rd/4th person special in March 2015

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter