3rd and 4th person sail free on royal carribean

Yay! I can get a summer cruise from my back yard for less than $2700 for a family of 4. I may have to cancel my Disney trip.

I can get 5 nights on the Liberty of the Seas in November for DH and I, plus all 4 of our kids, and my parents (2 balcony rooms) for under $3000.

Wonder if I can talk DH into it...

I am seriously debating this but also really nervous about RCCL. I have only been on DCL once and we loved it and were thinking about booking a trip to Europe on them, but it is so expensive for our family of 6. With this new booking deal it is more than half the price! Which would pay for our airfare. Ugh. Just wish I felt more comfortable about what is offered on RCCL. I feel like I know nothing at all about them, even after looking at the website.

I have never been on a cruise but what is the best way to book 5 people? 2 adults 3 kids thanks!!

Just an FYI...only the first two people pay fares. Everyone else in the room just pays taxes and port fees. We booked a family suite for 6 (it can sleep up to 8) and we only paid for the forst two people and everyone else's taxes. Came out to 5800 for 6 people on a 7 night in a family suite (550 sq ft and 200 sq ft balcony!) 2 bedroom, 2 bath,living area.

Just an FYI...only the first two people pay fares. Everyone else in the room just pays taxes and port fees. We booked a family suite for 6 (it can sleep up to 8) and we only paid for the forst two people and everyone else's taxes. Came out to 5800 for 6 people on a 7 night in a family suite (550 sq ft and 200 sq ft balcony!) 2 bedroom, 2 bath,living area.
Meant to say it can sleep up toe aight people, not a cool smily face!

Hmmmm...

I'm not getting an option for a family suite. Do I need to phone in?

Yes. You can't book them online. They are the family suite with balcony and can accommodate up to 8. Really great deal if you have more people because after your first two, you don't pay for your other passengers.

Yes. You can't book them online. They are the family suite with balcony and can accommodate up to 8. Really great deal if you have more people because after your first two, you don't pay for your other passengers.

Thanks! I'll figure this out tomorrow. Right now all the choices are blending together.

Yes this is a great offer (I believe NCL has the same offer).

My brother and his family love Disney and have cruised DCL twice. They priced Disney for this July and it was way too much for them this year.

They went ahead and booked RCL under $4,000 family of our with a balcony.

Can't wait for their trip to hear all about it and the comparison too.

I know it's the Oasis, July out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Scored the Allure over Thanksgiving (last Saturday when the promo first came out) for $2174 for 4 in an interior. We looked at Galveston, too, as we live 30 minutes away, but it was about $400 more for an interior on Navigator over Thanksgiving (which is still a great deal). But for that price, we just HAD to book Allure!! We'll be doing a few nights at Universal before hand. We're super excited :banana::banana::banana:!

Do you have to book through them, or can you book through a travel agent to get additional OBC?

You can book through an agent. We did not, and I'm glad we didn't since our deal disappeared in less than 12 hours (on a Saturday). There's no way a TA would have gotten us that deal in time.

I booked directly through RCI (quad balcony over thanksgiving - figured they would go fast) then had it transferred to my TA who gave us OBC. I believe you have 60 days to do the transfer and you cannot have paid in full (and obviously whatever else your TA requires for a transfer). My TA took care of the whole transfer process once we got her our reservation info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter