3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

I have Piano Bob as Dec 6th Friday !!That is an MK Day. I have the 5th Thursday as DHS and so assume that is Osborne Lights night !!

:yay: SO happy Kathy, Mark, with Mary and the girls (whom I have seen and read about on Kathy's TRS) will be at Piano Bob! :cool1: What a great place to meet up for our DISmeet! :thumbsup2

Rosie is this Friday? (I know that is our "tentative" Piano Bob night. :) But I'm good with both thursday and Friday too. :goodvibes

Rosie I just bet you guys have plenty of laughs at your staff meetings. It's so nice to have great relationships with people you work with.

Of course you can do a load of wash. I have some travel Tide which I will bring.

Marie, We planned on Friday for Piano Bob, so waiting for Rosie to tell me. We can do Thursday night, but assumed we were staying to park closing as that is our Osbourne Lights night. I'm flexible though!

Rosie? What day is Kathy planning?

Me as well... and I was very fortunate to meet up with Kathy and Mark in 2009. :goodvibes

I believe Kathy is planning Friday as that is what I suggested to her . I have Tide Pods too . I got out my swimsuit and a pair of shorts . I am keeping a close eye on the Orlando weather so I can readjust my packing if needed !!:rotfl2:

I have Piano Bob as Dec 6th Friday !!That is an MK Day. I have the 5th Thursday as DHS and so assume that is Osborne Lights night !!

Perfect!! That is our planned day for Piano Bob and fit in with our plans after MK (and perhaps dinner at DTD at WPE??) :goodvibes

I believe Kathy is planning Friday as that is what I suggested to her . I have Tide Pods too . I got out my swimsuit and a pair of shorts . I am keeping a close eye on the Orlando weather so I can readjust my packing if needed !!:rotfl2:

Cool! Hoping for decent weather :)

Awe darn! I won't be able to meet her. But so excited you'll all get the chance to meet up! :)

It's a shame Marie, but you and Dawn will not have to hurry back after La Nouba now... DTD is always fun for shopping. :)

Perfect!! That is our planned day for Piano Bob and fit in with our plans after MK (and perhaps dinner at DTD at WPE??) :goodvibes Cool! Hoping for decent weather :) It's a shame Marie, but you and Dawn will not have to hurry back after La Nouba now... DTD is always fun for shopping. :)
I have friends we can meet up with for a drink I met them once before when we both won a trip. This would be my second time meeting up. They leave back home on dec 6
I also have another contest friend that won her trip to Disney and will be there same time as us.

I have friends we can meet up with for a drink I met them once before when we both won a trip. This would be my second time meeting up. They leave back home on dec 6
I also have another contest friend that won her trip to Disney and will be there same time as us.

Dawn, unless it's WED DEC 5 after La Nouba, in DTD somewhere (I'd suggest maybe House of Blues as it's close to the La Nouba theatre) - we won't have a spare moment to meet up!!! Hoping they can meet with us on the 5th/ around 7:45 pm i'd say we should be done with La Nouba

Perfect!! That is our planned day for Piano Bob and fit in with our plans after MK (and perhaps dinner at DTD at WPE??) :goodvibes

Cool! Hoping for decent weather :)

It's a shame Marie, but you and Dawn will not have to hurry back after La Nouba now... DTD is always fun for shopping. :)

Janet what time is Piano Bob??? I love WPE , Linda the meatloaf is definitely sharable !!!!:goodvibes

Piano starts at 8 or 8:30 with the kids show :)

Yes, the meatloaf is yummy!! And so many other things. Rosie we can share!

Sounds Great !! I enjoyed talking to you last night , I think we have a game plan !!! Let me know about the FP+ and we will try to get in cinc !!

Sounds Great !! I enjoyed talking to you last night , I think we have a game plan !!! Let me know about the FP+ and we will try to get in cinc !!
I hope I've managed to coordinate my FP's pretty closely to guys! I almost don't want to touch them anymore with the new tier system -- don't want to lose the headliners I managed to grab! :)
Can't wait!! Only 11 days :) :) :)

I'm starting to worry about the buses from POR! I've never really experienced bad bussing on any of my trips yet -- even AKL was amazing bussing, BC was fine, as was our POLY stay. I remember looking over at the packed cattle call lines when I was catching buses when staying at these other resorts and thinking I'm sure glad I'm not staying at that resort!!!
I've been hearing a lot of negativity surrounding POR bus service! I hope it's just a lot of complaining because I really don't want a negative bus experience! Usually I find Disney busses fun, and enjoyable that someone else is doing the driving! But crowded buses, no seats, pushing And shoving to get on -- not my cup of tea!!! :(

I hope I've managed to coordinate my FP's pretty closely to guys! I almost don't want to touch them anymore with the new tier system -- don't want to lose the headliners I managed to grab! :)
Can't wait!! Only 11 days :) :) :)

I am gonna look at mine again after talking to Janet. I have to change my PP as we are doing Kona at 9:30a , I think others are okay that day.

I'm starting to worry about the buses from POR! I've never really experienced bad bussing on any of my trips yet -- even AKL was amazing bussing, BC was fine, as was our POLY stay. I remember looking over at the packed cattle call lines when I was catching buses when staying at these other resorts and thinking I'm sure glad I'm not staying at that resort!!!
I've been hearing a lot of negativity surrounding POR bus service! I hope it's just a lot of complaining because I really don't want a negative bus experience! Usually I find Disney busses fun, and enjoyable that someone else is doing the driving! But crowded buses, no seats, pushing And shoving to get on -- not my cup of tea!!! :(

I have only stayed at Pop before and seldom had a bus problem. I look at it this way it is really only 2 days for us but for you guys it is the whole time. Of course I also have NO idea about CSR buses . This trip is already soooo many first . First time resort hopping , first time anywhere but Pop . Janet and I want to spend some time in the World exploring and listening to the story tellers for sure, and I HAVE to see the Osborne Lights . I just know I will get goosebumps just like I did when I frist sw Spectro !!! :goodvibes

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! :love: You all are the best!! :grouphug:

Rosie, I can't stand it...I want to come on our birthday celebration trip!!! Not fair!! :sad:

Marie, try not to worry about what you read ...I have never had a bus problem at either PO resort - I always go to the first bus stop at Riverside, which is near the lobby.

The worst bus service I ever experience was GF, BC and BWV - not crazy about the Poly bus situation either. I have never been a fan of the buses at any deluxe - in general, longer waits. (I LOVE Disney transportation!). We try to take it all in stride and do not let bus service effect our stay at all. Buses can be crowded at any resort - if you happen to experience crowded buses or long waits, remember it is going to be a much busier time of year and more crowded resorts and parks than your usual visits. So, try not to blame the resort - it would likely be the same no matter where you stayed.

Janet and I waited so long for a bus at WL that we grabbed the next bus to a different park...we went with the flow. :thumbsup2

Just smile and remember, it very likely would not be better at any other resort...possibly worse. :goodvibes

Good thing you reminded me of Kona! I just changed my RcnRC FP To a little bit later timing! :)

Yes Janet pointed that out to me !! Did Dawn receive her yellow tag yet ???

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! :love: You all are the best!! :grouphug:

Rosie, I can't stand it...I want to come on our birthday celebration trip!!! Not fair!! :sad:

I wish you could too Christine :grouphug:
Marie, try not to worry about what you read ...I have never had a bus problem at either PO resort - I always go to the first bus stop at Riverside, which is near the lobby.

The worst bus service I ever experience was GF, BC and BWV - not crazy about the Poly bus situation either. I have never been a fan of the buses at any deluxe - in general, longer waits. (I LOVE Disney transportation!). We try to take it all in stride and do not let bus service effect our stay at all. Buses can be crowded at any resort - if you happen to experience crowded buses or long waits, remember it is going to be a much busier time of year and more crowded resorts and parks than your usual visits. So, try not to blame the resort - it would likely be the same no matter where you stayed.

Janet and I waited so long for a bus at WL that we grabbed the next bus to a different park...we went with the flow. :thumbsup2

Just smile and remember, it very likely would not be better at any other resort...possibly worse. :goodvibes

I think the longest I ever waited at a resort was AKL , it was like 45 minutes !!!

Hi Ladies so excited for all of you to have this time together .... sad that I won't be there to enjoy it with you.

I was just on My Disney Experience canceling my reservations. I am still holding the following reservations for you.

Kona Friday Dec 6th 9:40am
GF Cafe Sunday Dec 8th 8:55am
BOG Sunday Dec 8th 6:15pm

Disney has now linked my credit card to those reservations with a 48 hour cancellation notice. Perhaps it might be a good idea for one of you to try to make those reservations in your name and for the correct number of people since all of these are for 6 and sadly we are no longer 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter