Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to get non wedding themed monsoon dresses for my BMs as they have some gorgeous green ones at the moment!

The green dresses in BHS are the wrong shade sadly. :( Nice dresses for the money though!

I totaly agree with the non wedding themed dress next and Dorothy perkins have had some really nices dress'

I totaly agree with the non wedding themed dress next and Dorothy perkins have had some really nices dress'

I will vouch for Dorothy Perkins being good for BM dresses!! He he!

Gemma- Both those dresses are lovely! I just posted on your other thread and then thought to check here! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

Got my disney cruise quote back its $150 cheaper than the disney cruise website so I'm going ask for a quote another couple of higher priced staterooms :rolleyes1 :woohoo:

Got my disney cruise quote back its $150 cheaper than the disney cruise website so I'm going ask for a quote another couple of higher priced staterooms :rolleyes1 :woohoo:
Woooo! Yeah - I love an upgrade!! :) I think you'd be worth going for a room with a view, when you are looking from in bed and stuff you wont feel high, you'll jsut see sea. :)

Woooo! Yeah - I love an upgrade!! :) I think you'd be worth going for a room with a view, when you are looking from in bed and stuff you wont feel high, you'll jsut see sea. :)

The last boat trip we did to Amsterdam Henry got sea sick from seeing the sea - so thats why I wasnt too fussed :lmao: I will just close the curtains when he is around!:rotfl:

The last boat trip we did to Amsterdam Henry got sea sick from seeing the sea - so thats why I wasnt too fussed :lmao: I will just close the curtains when he is around!:rotfl:
Oh dear, and he fancies a cruise?

I'm pretty sure the caribbean is waveless most of the time though, and cruise ships are so big you cant feel them moving!

I got my BM dress from Next.

Thats good news on the cruise. We've got a Cat 7 stateroom and i'm so excited.

Good news about the cruise hunny very excited for youy :)

Booked our disney cruise!!!!

I know its very early to book but I sought advcie from the disney cruise board who said its better to book early as the prices go gradually up?!

Even if we didnt get our exact date/time I know we would be going on this cruise as the one before/after are more expensive because of thanksgiving/Christmas.

We have booked a four night cruise in a category 9, and managed to get a room with a big porthole window. Its also in the middle of the boat (no seasickness for Henry!:sick:) a few cabin away from the stairs and lift, and according to the cabin reports for our room online is very quiet :yay: . Also have higlighted on our reservations that its our honeymoon - I wonder if we get any special surprises? I'm so so so excited disney cruises look ace! I've already ordered the disney cruise line guidebooks to get planning! :boat:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...etail?name=DeluxeOceanviewStateroomDetailPage

Yaaaaaay!! Awesome!! Wow, thats amazing hun! Well done!! :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for honeymoon pixie dust for you!!

Thanks for all the comments everyone still rather hyper about my :boat:, unfortunetly the exchange rate fell again - but since I dont have to pay it off until September 2010 lets hope the exchange rate picks up so my cruise gets cheaper!:rotfl:

My debanhams wedding dresses still have not arrived :sad2: going to give them until tonight to arrive then I will phone them up - they were dispatched on Thursday!

I think I am going to have Patricia la Jeune do my make up - I really like the photos on here and I love how natural everyones hair looks (I am planning on wearing mine down with a slight wave). I want a trial during our holiday in October. I was thinking I might have it done one of the nights were going for a nice evening meal - either jiko or Artist Point - and then for once I will look half decent! Hehe!

Happy Cruising Gemma! I'm super jealous!!! :cloud9:

Hope your dresses get here soon!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Good choice with Patricia! The way she does hair is what sold me on her, and the airbrush make up! I don't want anything too heavy!! :)

Ohh that is awesome! I have always wanted to go on DCL, the TV specials on the travel network over here about it look fantastic! I bet you will have a wonderful trip!

Happy Cruising Gemma! I'm super jealous!!! :cloud9:

Hope your dresses get here soon!

Bob xoxoxoxox
:boat: No dresses yet :sad2: I've sent Debenhams and email chasing it up grrrr! Bob I found the most amazing vintage wedding website I will find you it :yay:
Good choice with Patricia! The way she does hair is what sold me on her, and the airbrush make up! I don't want anything too heavy!! :)

Me too!! I hate that hard hairspray hair - do you know what I mean?? My hair is poker straight so I need some help getting some curls going!

Ohh that is awesome! I have always wanted to go on DCL, the TV specials on the travel network over here about it look fantastic! I bet you will have a wonderful trip!

:banana: My DCL planning guide came tonight so going to read that tonight hehe!

:boat: No dresses yet :sad2: I've sent Debenhams and email chasing it up grrrr! Bob I found the most amazing vintage wedding website I will find you it :yay:

Grrrr! Keep chasing them!

Oooo! Yay!! Sounds good to me!

Bob xoxooxoxox

Great choice with Patricia LeJeune - I think I'm also going to book her! I have horrible eczema skin, so the fact that everyone says her make-up is light, etc.. really appeals :)

Hope you get some luck with Debenhams and they arrive tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter