2024 vacation plans

Feb - visit family in Florida/solo weekend at Universal for OI meetup after hours event. (DH scuba diving)
Apr - DH & I - 5 nights in Orlando (Disney)
May - Viking 15 day cruise Norway/Scotland
Sept - 5 nights solo at Universal (DH scuba diving)

Only for sure right now is Disney in March.

Most likely will be heading to the baseball hall of fame Memorial Day for two nights. Not sure if we will extend that trip and do some sightseeing in the middle of PA for 2/3 nights (most likely) or just come back home.

Labor day maybe head to Texas to visit family. If we go we will stay a week mostly around Houston. Will drive over towards Dallas to see a rangers game if we do go.

Thanksgiving I know I’ll be off work. Not sure if we will stay home or go to family in Virginia.

On top of that will probably do a couple one/two nighters. Fall time we usually go to see the colors somewhere.

We are planning a Bermuda cruise for May with DH's sister and her husband and then we (I guess it's more I, LOL) really want to do WDW in the fall.

Jan - Daddy daughter trip to WDW
Feb - Wife and trip to WDW no kids!!!
Apr - Family with mil to WDW
June - July DL for two days and then Aulani for a week.
Dec - A along weekend to WDW for the holidays
I am sure that we will have another WDW trip somewhere in there as well. Nothing booked as of yet

DH and I will be “practicing” 😁 how to snowbird for 3 weeks in February. We are driving to Florida from MA and staying a few days with my dad in the Tampa area, then 10 days at Bonnet Creek Resort in Orlando and then working our way back north with a five day stop on Hilton Head Island.

Over Memorial Day weekend we are going to Burlington, VT (Lake Champlain) for 4 days and then in June my eldest daughter (teacher) and I are going to North Conway, NH for 5 days when her school gets out.

Then in July/August we are doing our annual family camping trip to our favorite spot in Maine with extended family.

Next fall, Dh and I will go somewhere for a week or so, but not sure where yet. Possibly a cruise.

I love having things like this to look forward to.

I’m very behind on my planning but here is my wish list.
For now I only have the Paris, Disney, and NYC trip planned. Everything else is up in the air.

January/February - Mexico
March - Costa Rica. Our friends have a property there and have invited us along.
Paris. My partner is presenting at a conference and I will tag along and do my own thing.
April - 17 days glorious Disney days
June - French Poly, Maldives, somewhere sexy with my partner for a kid free vacation
Summer - I love the city in the summer and I hate leaving. Kids will be travelling to NB and NS with my parents
September - NYC
Christmas 2024 - Mexico

I forgot that next year is my mom’s 60th and I would love to surprise her with a trip somewhere.

Last edited:
Universal/WDW in February; Poland/Germany in May; Poland again in August (to see Taylor); and Italy at Thanksgiving. We will also try and play the lottery to win the chance to buy tickets to the Vienna Philharmonic which plays every NYE and it's aired on PBS. That always looked so elegant.

A week in Missouri and Illinois so my wife can do some ancestry research. Hope to do some other trips, but nothing planned yet. We both go on Social Security in 2024 so our income will triple from what we are drawing out of savings every month.

Spending a week in Hawaii with our 2 kids to celebrate ODD's high school graduation. Plus 3 short trips to 2 other states for college visits in Jan, Feb, & March.

This coming year will be busy for us, we usually only do one big vacation. We have Disney in May, My husband has some weekends away for various motocross events (I might tag along), I have a little getaway with my friends to NYC in June(ish), husband is also going on a golf trip to Myrtle Beach in October and having a reunion with his Army friends in November.

I already answered this, but completely forgot my trip to my favorite place…Mackinac Island! I have 3 nights reserved in May at the Grand Hotel, and just this morning I added 3 more nights at the Murray hotel downtown. And I’ll spend one night in Mackinaw City before taking the ferry over to the island, so my trip will be for a full week. The island, to me, is my Disney World😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter