2024 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Information and Planning Thread

We get to see The Fray. My husband was surprised because we usually see bands that are way pre 2000's. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I plan to buy a dining package to make sure we have good seats.

No one listed for most of our trip Oct. 12-18.

Swtichfoot for 13/14 but no one yet 15-18.

We did enjoy a local band at the Flower and Garden festival. Maybe they will be back.

There are three days that week with no artists listed yet, so there is still some hope!

And I hear you on that week, we're there Sept 27th- Oct 6th, and I only know one artist so far that week. That week used to be the week Sugar Ray was there pre-pandemic which we loved, but sadly that hasn't been the case post-pandemic.
I checked all of the dates and it seems that there are not any bands scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Wonder if this is an overall cut in the number of bands that will be playing for this year's festival? I know for the garden rocks concerts, which take place during Flower & Garden, that the bands are only scheduled on weekends.

Once again I miss all the good ones. I’ve been wanting to see Boyz II Men for years and can never make it happen. I seen Tiffany in 2019 and even though it was just ok I was hoping for better. This years is no one I’ve ever heard of. I would’ve also like 98 Degrees but they are on my birthday and unable to make it then. These are mine this year 😟

View attachment 872875

Same and I have never heard of any of them. :confused: We will still be there for Joey Fatone & Friends though and I do know him.
:confused:

We get to see Sheila E and frankly I feel like we won lol. This is the first time we've ever gone when it's been someone we actually want to see.

I checked all of the dates and it seems that there are not any bands scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Wonder if this is an overall cut in the number of bands that will be playing for this year's festival? I know for the garden rocks concerts, which take place during Flower & Garden, that the bands are only scheduled on weekends.
Ohh, I didn't notice that, good catch! I still hope they fill in the schedule, it does say on the website that more artists will be added soon, so hopefully that happens!

There are three days that week with no artists listed yet, so there is still some hope!

And I hear you on that week, we're there Sept 27th- Oct 6th, and I only know one artist so far that week. That week used to be the week Sugar Ray was there pre-pandemic which we loved, but sadly that hasn't been the case post-pandemic.
I use to schedule my vacation around Sugar Ray every year. I now have to go when my granddaughter is out or school so Sept 27-Oct 5th, I was going to try for another day for Joey Fatone but as much as I love him, he is not worth $300 for one night at All Stars. Disney is crazy with these prices.

In past years, the initial release had a lot of holes in the schedule and then filled in by more local bands. i would expect something similar this year. Our week is lacking Tuesday to Thursday so far.

Hmm, nobody at all that we're interested in the week we're there, not even familiar with them. If we find ourselves at Epcot, we'll listen. I really enjoyed Dian Diaz on our Spring break trip, and has never heard of , . I’d gone for Berlin and Rick Springfield , but we don't seek out live music just to do it, so no need to plan anything at all around Epcot evenings or concerts. Really, really disappointing lineup.

Last edited:
We get to see Sheila E and frankly I feel like we won lol. This is the first time we've ever gone when it's been someone we actually want to see.

We saw her last year and it was really entertaining and total energy! Wish she would have played percussion more, but overall a fun performance.

In past years, the initial release had a lot of holes in the schedule and then filled in by more local bands. i would expect something similar this year. Our week is lacking Tuesday to Thursday so far.
Guess we'll know for sure on July 9th when reservations open for the dining packages. If dining packages are not available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, we'll know that bands will not be scheduled on those days.

Guess we'll know for sure on July 9th when reservations open for the dining packages. If dining packages are not available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, we'll know that bands will not be scheduled on those days.
The website says packages will not be offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

However the landing page for Eat To The Beat says performances will take place nightly. Maybe they’re filling in Tues, Wed & Thurs with super cheap acts no one would buy packages for anyway?

Last edited:
They have filled in some of the empty dates with additional bands - including some mid-week dates. Once again, I don't recognize many, but I know someone here was excited about Foreigner's Journey and they're on the schedule.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...-eat-to-the-beat-concerts/#tab-panel-block2-1

Per a post on another site, these are the additions:
Aug. 29 - Finesse
Sept. 3-5 - Finesse
Sept. 10-12 - Hooligans
Sept. 17-19 - Foreigners Journey
Sept. 24-26 - Dian Diaz
Oct. 1-3 - Latin Ambition
Oct. 8-10 - Funkafied
Oct. 15-17 - Gilly and the Girl
Oct. 22-24 - Hayfire
Oct. 29-31 - Evolution Motown
Nov. 5-7 - Sugar Vibe
Nov. 12-14 - M-80s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest