2021 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Concluded on November 20, 2021

Looking over the F&W menus, I've already decided I'm going to need an extra piece of luggage just to take back all the Corkcicles I'll be buying at the booths!

Does anyone know if I can just buy an empty glass and not a beverage in them???

View attachment 587870View attachment 587871
My guess is these will be sold empty. I went gaga when I saw them, but my only hope is that they are dishwasher safe.

So excited the menus are finally out. I carefully planned my visit in Sept. to avoid the 50th crowds and wouldn't you know it, the booths I'm most interested in won't open til Oct. I would re-book but my son, his SO and their new daughter (who will be all of 5 months at the time) are going with me and he has already gotten time off. Oh well, there is always next year. I had hoped the 50th celebration would only last the month of Oct. but from what I'm reading it will probably last at least a year if not longer. I'm not waiting another year to go back so all my best laid plans have been foiled.

It has already been stated by Disney that it will last for 18 months (which is exactly how long it lasted for the 25th anniversary too!).

I have a stemless wine corkcicles and love it. Yep, will be getting these as well.
Disappointed! No sliders at Flavors with Fire again this year. There are some nice new items on some of the menus...maybe 2 days is not enough this year. :scratchin

Will be there the last week of Sept., so hoping maybe some of those booths will have a soft opening...

My apologies if this has been covered previously. We are staying at the Swan around Labor Day for the first time so we can be within walking distance to Epcot and HS. I know it's better to grab the Y&BC or BW shuttle to get to MK. My question is if we're trying to do this to get to MK for Rope Drop, how does that work. Do we just walk over to the bus stop by going around to the front of either hotel or do you need to and can you go through the hotels to access their shuttles? It's been years since we stayed onsite and I don't remember any sort of hotel staff verifying that people in line were staying onsite. Is that the case at these two hotels?

Also, which hotel has the better morning coffee, Swan or Dolphin?
It has already been stated by Disney that it will last for 18 months (which is exactly how long it lasted for the 25th anniversary too!).
I had read that as speculation on here but wasn't sure if it was official. Oh well, maybe after Oct. the crowds for it will slow down a bit. I was there for the 25th just wanted to avoid the madness this time. Of course, I could just not go. Yea, not an option.

Could be but that seems like wishful thinking on their part. I can't wait to go to the MK on October 1st for the beginning of the 50th Anniversary Celebration ..... oh wait the Belgium kiosk opens that day at Epcot .... nevermind! :)

Ha - true. But I think in general, they are just expecting more crowds overall starting October 1st at Walt Disney World (not just at MK), as people may delay September trips for the 50th celebration. So, more crowds = more need for booths. (And I'm not the only one excited for HarmoniUS and ratatouille!)

They haven't the last few years but you never know. I will cross my fingers for you!

But they've never done it this way in prior years have they? Opened some kiosks and then the rest a few months later? (just trying to remain hopeful, I want that Bailey's shake lol)

they've never done it this way in prior years have they? Opened some kiosks and then the rest a few months later?
Not on any significant scale. IIRC, on occasion there have been a few kiosks that weren't quite ready on opening day. But they opened soon afterward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter