2021 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Concluded on November 20, 2021

Yes, if you were just eating...double or triple that if you need fizzy lifting drinks to wash it down. :drinking1
Exactly! We generally aim for one item each booth. Some booths will be food only, some booths, a drink only. It just depends what's being offered. We still haven't mapped our game plan yet, but I'm glad we have time for reviews to come back before we decide!

Exactly! We generally aim for one item each booth. Some booths will be food only, some booths, a drink only. It just depends what's being offered. We still haven't mapped our game plan yet, but I'm glad we have time for reviews to come back before we decide!
My plan is basically to check out the menus and avoid shellfish due to allergies...everything else is fair game. Also will have to plan on stopping for the Fromage and Remy games for the kids. Can't wait.

Just a heads up, All Ears posted photos of some of the menus and prices but they have at least one booth with the incorrect starting date. They included Kenya with the booths opening July 15. Unless something has changed Kenya is opening Oct 1.

So far, most of the prices haven’t gone up much from las5 year. That’s good to see.

And yeah, Italy is pretty high. Hopefully, the portion size is bigger.

Do the booths pretty much have the same hours as the park or do they close earlier?

Pretty much the same hours. Some may not quite be ready exactly when the park opens but will be shortly. Similarly, at the end of the day some may close slightly earlier.

Any word on what the Remy prize will be this year? I'm bringing 2 little guys who will be so excited to do this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter