2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Does FD work with a bounce back offer? I have a bounce back trip booked in Sept that falls into the dates and would love to be able to add FD if so. This is only my second WDW trip so I’m new to all of this, sorry if it has been asked before.
No. In order to get free dining, you pay full rack rate on resort rooms plus the ticket requirements for it. No other discounts can be applied.

We won't know about Disney Visa till it hits, it might be tonight or in the morning.[/QUOTE]
Thoughts Please!! I’m staying up hoping for the Disney visa offer since my stay starts 8/13. Last year it was announced at noon the day of the drop. Question..I’m staying up all night to see if a Fisney Visa offer drops as well tonight. Is it likely that it’ll be offered tonight?

Question about TA booking... My TA is also on the watch and said they are pulling all all nighters.. Do the agents have their own online way to book? I just recall her always calling things to the agent desk in.. and I believe they open at 7am... So if it drops earlier, are agent out of luck? or is there an agent site online too? or will the agent desk open early???

edit: she has also neer failedin getting us FD too

We won't know about Disney Visa till it hits, it might be tonight or in the morning.
Thoughts Please!! I’m staying up hoping for the Disney visa offer since my stay starts 8/13. Last year it was announced at noon the day of the drop. Question..I’m staying up all night to see if a Fisney Visa offer drops as well tonight. Is it likely that it’ll be offered tonight?[/QUOTE]

It was several hours later last year.

Question about TA booking... My TA is also on the watch and said they are pulling all all nighters.. Do the agents have their own online way to book? I just recall her always calling things to the agent desk in.. and I believe they open at 7am... So if it drops earlier, are agent out of luck? or is there an agent site online too? or will the agent desk open early???

yes they have their own site

Theres a site online for them to book :)

Yes us TAs have our own site and it is also temperamental just like the regular site. Last year I was using Chrome and Safari to update all my reservations for my clients and it took many hours. I started right at 4:30am CST when FD Dropped. Ended up getting everyone FD though! It stresses me out:rainbow:

Yes us TAs have our own site and it is also temperamental just like the regular site. Last year I was using Chrome and Safari to update all my reservations for my clients and it took many hours. I started right at 4:30am CST when FD Dropped. Ended up getting everyone FD though! It stresses me out:rainbow:
I bet! Good luck!!

Hi all! Just got home from work! I think im gonna snooze a little and wake up at 330 or 4. Or just stay up! So excited! Hopefully it is sooner rather than later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter