2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

all the Disney pages are down, damn stitch!
I have mine open in another window still! But I did hear last week that you will know it's going to go live because hours before the Disney site will be down! So I guess that's good news..:woohoo:

I have mine open in another window still! But I did hear last week that you will know it's going to go live because hours before the Disney site will be down! So I guess that's good news..:woohoo:
internet explorer has mine up but chrome is stich

That could be a BIG problem. When you go to make the change you have to completely rebook which means that it would have to be available for anybody to book those 8 nights under free dining in your room type, and to make it worse if you just cancel with the idea that will create the availability it won’t as it does not go directly back into inventory and may never go back in under free dining inventory. You are best off booking the nights you are certain you can be there and then if you need to add a night the worst case is you book it as a one night reservation and take the chance you might have to switch rooms; however if it’s same room type odds are you would not have to move. You would not get the FD for the extra night but that is better then having your entire FD package messed up because of an extra night that you cannot be there.
I’m in the same boat but my dates are 8/13-8/22 so I’m still waiting for a Disney Visa offer for earlier dates.

I'm staying up for a few minutes after 11:00 central time, then have my alarm set for 3:00am! Hoping to get a room at Pop in December!

I apologize because I'm sure this has been asked already. 88+ pages of questions! haha. How do I add free dining if I've already booked and purchased the dining plan? How can I apply it to my current booking? TIA!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter