2013 DisDads Fantasy Football

Looks like your championship run is going to start at 0-1. Yup, that's right, you drew the daunting task of overcoming the plutonians in weeks 1. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah but I also play Barry, so...

Hey all! Sorry if I delayed the draft a little. Mickey clearly restricts gambling while on property.:goodvibes I'm pretty sure Nathan helped me out and set it to automatically auto pick.

Good luck to everyone.

No worries. I don't know if you ever got around to checking in and saw the naughty list and autopick lists, but they were getting kind of long. :rotfl: Between the 2 lists, Goofy Division had 7 of 10 teams on there.

No worries. I don't know if you ever got around to checking in and saw the naughty list and autopick lists, but they were getting kind of long. :rotfl: Between the 2 lists, Goofy Division had 7 of 10 teams on there.

No, not during the draft. I had made the first few picks and then when it was time to head out I forgot my charging cable for the laptop. The kids watched a movie on the plane so I had no power all week.

Well, it is the Goofy division. :lmao::lmao: Good luck!

Boy, after the first game in the Goofy division the Philharmagic's are wrecking Pooh!:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2: Pun intended.

Week 3
The only good news is that I'm not in last place, but still can't get a win in the division. I've managed to stay in 7th (where I started) and am confident I can get that #1 4th rd pick next year.

Donald
Franchise W-L-T
Le Cellier Dwellers 8-1-0
Carnotaurus Bait 8-1-0
Beirgarten Bums 7-2-0
Small World Singers 6-3-0
Tortuga Cowboys 5-4-0
Stitch 'n' Roll 3-6-0
Duckburg Ducks. 3-6-0
BLT Goats 3-6-0
Jasmine's Necklace 1-8-0
Tower of Beverly 0-9-0

Mickey
Franchise W-L-T
Splash Mountaineers 7-2-0
Motley Muppets 7-2-0
Maelstrom Kingpins 6-3-0
Taxidermy Tech 5-4-0
Mouse of Pain 5-4-0
Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew 5-4-0
Castaway Cay Islanders 4-5-0
Magic Kingdom Knights 4-5-0
If You had Wins 3-6-0
Eeyore's Tail 2-7-0

Goofy
Franchise W-L-T
Boardwalk Bullies 8-1-0
Tusker House Blues 7-2-0
Enchanted Tiki Romo 5-4-0
The Wrecking Pooh 5-4-0
Raiders of the Caribbean 4-5-0
Doof's Destroyer-inators 3-6-0
Lady Belle 3-6-0
Test Track Dummies 3-6-0
Pluto's Plutonians 3-6-0
Philharmagics 2-7-0

Fantasy ownage.

Week 3 was not a good one for me. I did forget to pick the Thursday game.

NFL Confidence Pool Summary
Franchise/Week Total
Mouse of Pain 314
Carnotaurus Bait 295
Castaway Cay Islanders 289
Test Track Dummies 287
BLT Goats 284
Motley Muppets 273
Duckburg Ducks 267
Boardwalk Bullies230
Enchanted Tiki Romo 224
Doof's Destroyer-inators 221
Small World Singers 214
Maelstrom Kingpins 167
Eeyore's Tail 151
Raiders of the carribean 127
Taxidermy Tech 77
Beirgarten Bums 63

Survivors remaining:
Mouse of Pain - Christopher
Castaway Cay - Dave
Motley Muppets - Justin
Test Track Dummies - Andy
Boardwalk Bullies - Chris
Carnataurus Bait - Dustin
BLT Goats - Norm
Duckburg Ducks - Nate

Fantasy ownage.

Week 3 was not a good one for me. I did forget to pick the Thursday game.

NFL Confidence Pool Summary
Franchise/Week Total
Mouse of Pain 314
Carnotaurus Bait 295
Castaway Cay Islanders 289
Test Track Dummies 287
BLT Goats 284
Motley Muppets 273
Duckburg Ducks 267
Boardwalk Bullies230
Enchanted Tiki Romo 224
Doof's Destroyer-inators 221
Small World Singers 214
Maelstrom Kingpins 167
Eeyore's Tail 151
Raiders of the carribean 127
Taxidermy Tech 77
Beirgarten Bums 63

Survivors remaining:
Mouse of Pain - Christopher
Castaway Cay - Dave
Motley Muppets - Justin
Test Track Dummies - Andy
Boardwalk Bullies - Chris
Carnataurus Bait - Dustin
BLT Goats - Norm
Duckburg Ducks - Nate

Hey! Where's the Plutonians??? Or did you just do your division? I am struggling, but have a solid roster. After three weeks, helping to pull up the bottom at 3-6. Looking forward to getting back to .500 this week.

Hey! Where's the Plutonians??? Or did you just do your division? I am struggling, but have a solid roster. After three weeks, helping to pull up the bottom at 3-6. Looking forward to getting back to .500 this week.

They were on page 3. You founds the results of the pick me and survivor pools that I guess the plutonians didn't't get into. They are under the owners tab. Nate fixed us up with three leagues to compete in at the same website.

Week 3
The only good news is that I'm not in last place, but still can't get a win in the division. I've managed to stay in 7th (where I started) and am confident I can get that #1 4th rd pick next year.

Donald
Franchise W-L-T
Le Cellier Dwellers 8-1-0
Carnotaurus Bait 8-1-0
Beirgarten Bums 7-2-0
Small World Singers 6-3-0
Tortuga Cowboys 5-4-0
Stitch 'n' Roll 3-6-0
Duckburg Ducks. 3-6-0
BLT Goats 3-6-0
Jasmine's Necklace 1-8-0
Tower of Beverly 0-9-0

Mickey
Franchise W-L-T
Splash Mountaineers 7-2-0
Motley Muppets 7-2-0
Maelstrom Kingpins 6-3-0
Taxidermy Tech 5-4-0
Mouse of Pain 5-4-0
Hoop-Dee-Doo Ball Crew 5-4-0
Castaway Cay Islanders 4-5-0
Magic Kingdom Knights 4-5-0
If You had Wins 3-6-0
Eeyore's Tail 2-7-0

Goofy
Franchise W-L-T
Boardwalk Bullies 8-1-0
Tusker House Blues 7-2-0
Enchanted Tiki Romo 5-4-0
The Wrecking Pooh 5-4-0
Raiders of the Caribbean 4-5-0
Doof's Destroyer-inators 3-6-0
Lady Belle 3-6-0
Test Track Dummies 3-6-0
Pluto's Plutonians 3-6-0
Philharmagics 2-7-0

I was just setting my fantasy line up. I have the most points in my division, 2nd most in the entire league and I'm 6-6. I need to get some match ups that will help me get to the top.

Good luck this week to all.

I was just setting my fantasy line up. I have the most points in my division, 2nd most in the entire league and I'm 6-6. I need to get some match ups that will help me get to the top.

Good luck this week to all.

i'm starting laguerette Blount at RB. I see another 0-3 week.

i'm starting laguerette Blount at RB. I see another 0-3 week.

Well, last week I started a QB that I didn't draft and this week, I'm starting 2 RB that were picked up off waivers last week. So yeah... I think that explains a lot.

Basically, my first 2 picks after keepers (MJD, Roddy White) were wasted picks. So far anyway. :headache: :headache: :headache:

Well, last week I started a QB that I didn't draft and this week, I'm starting 2 RB that were picked up off waivers last week. So yeah... I think that explains a lot.

Basically, my first 2 picks after keepers (MJD, Roddy White) were wasted picks. So far anyway. :headache: :headache: :headache:

I feel your pain on the MJD pick. Such a wasted pick. I'm just happy my WRs and Peyton Manning have been carrying me so far this season. This week is rough for starting RBs for me.

Anyone from the Goofy division want to make a trade? I have far too many Redskins on my roster. I didn't mean to do that, but somehow I've got Garcon, Morris, and Reed. I'd like to diversify. I know that these guys are all valuable, so please- serious inquiries only. Also- can we trade draft picks during the season or is that only for the period where we are trading keepers before the draft?

Anyone remember when I had a good team? Anyone?

I think I've gone 1-11 since Julio got hurt.

I have been slowly climbing up from the bottom. In the top 3rd now and having a decent week so far. We'll see.

I am in another league and have Rodgers (out), Bradford (back-up, IR), picked up Hoyer when he was starting (IR) and now I have Geno Smith due to no one else being available. He actually score -13.46 in that league this week. I would have been better off just not starting a QB.:furious::furious:

Somehow since losing Julio and Reggie Wayne my team has caught fire. Hoping it keeps on going.

Yikes!
I've slipped from first to fourth in my division over the past three weeks. I gotta get things turned around!

Yikes!
I've slipped from first to fourth in my division over the past three weeks. I gotta get things turned around!

Same here. I just have to win one game this week to clinch a spot in the big boy bracket.

Yikes!

Same here. I just have to win one game this week to clinch a spot in the big boy bracket.

Climbed to # 2 in my division. :cool1::cool1: Still 5 games out of first so it may be a few weeks until I have a shot at the top. Hopefully a couple of good weeks will get me there.

I'm not sure you have weeks. This may be the last week of the regular season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter