2013 DisDads Fantasy Football

Goofy + 3

<font color=red>DDC 400<br><font color=purple>Reme
I don't know if Nate will post the standings and such over here, but I figured we needed a thread here on this site. We were starting to clog things up on the main thread.

Post away!!

Probably a good idea. Not that we need to worry too much about being off topic on the other thread, but still...

Just you wait.. Any minute now, all the cool kids are gonna be here! Plus we've got cheerleaders!
ugly_cheerleaders_05.jpg

I wouldn't be so proud of them if I were you. :lmao:

Well, there goes my awesome depth at running back. Glad I grabbed Richardson when I did. :sad2:

Stupid Steelers. I should have known better.

Thanks for Starting this thread Chris. :thumbsup2

I probably won't put any updates here... but gives y'al a place to talk about it...

Updates can be found here...

http://boards.disdads.com/showthread.php?393-Disdads-Fantasy-Football-2013
No problem. You shouldn't have to update two sites so we can just go over there to see the weekly updates. But do me a favor- when I win the championship, be sure to post it in both places.
Well, there goes my awesome depth at running back. Glad I grabbed Richardson when I did. :sad2:

Stupid Steelers. I should have known better.
The next question is when do you grab Dwyer.:confused3 I've got my eye on him.

No problem. You shouldn't have to update two sites so we can just go over there to see the weekly updates. But do me a favor- when I win the championship, be sure to post it in both places.

The next question is when do you grab Dwyer.:confused3 I've got my eye on him.

You can have him. My eyes are elsewhere now. Doesn't look like there's a strong front runner there and I'm not real excited about Dwyer anyway.

The question is do I hang on to Bell in hopes that it is the "minor" end of the spectrum and he's back mid season? :confused3

You can have him. My eyes are elsewhere now. Doesn't look like there's a strong front runner there and I'm not real excited about Dwyer anyway.

The question is do I hang on to Bell in hopes that it is the "minor" end of the spectrum and he's back mid season? :confused3

Hang on to him and trade. No wait- cut him!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter