* 2012 WDW Princess Half Weekend WISH meets *

DisneyBoyz

Mouseketeer
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
Friday, Feb 24th Big W.I.S.H. meet at 7:00pm
Group photo at 7:30pm
Friends and family welcome, all options are kid friendly!

Grand Floridian Lobby - Meet at 7pm in the first floor lobby area closest to the exposed elevator. From there we can venture up to Mizner's Lounge on the 2nd floor

If you stay around after Sunday,
Monday morning there is a Breakfast Bling Brag at the Boardwalk Bakery at 9am.

Just found this! Did you post a link to this on the Princess thread? Good idea to keep it separate..! My flight is late Monday, so the Boardwalk meet is a definate, who coordinated that?

Just found this! Did you post a link to this on the Princess thread? Good idea to keep it separate..! My flight is late Monday, so the Boardwalk meet is a definate, who coordinated that?

I don't think I will be able to make the Monday WISH meet, but I figured people would want to get together after the race as well. I saw on another thread that the bakery at the Boardwalk was a good morning gathering place. If you'd like to coordinate, that'd be great! Be sure to take a picture and post it too!

I'd love to make the breakfast meet up. I'll see if I can get my crew out early. We leave that night to drive to my parent's so we'll have to check out of our room.

DP and I may or may not get in early enough for the Friday meet, but we'll definitely be there Monday morning!

I definately think Friday at 7 is a great time. However, I am scheduled to be at Epcot for dinner and Illuminations. I am not suggesting we move it ( goodnees its a lot of work to get this scheduled) but I just wanted to let you know I am not a definate for the meet and greet. If, by chance, we decide to ditch the illuminations show and go in early I will defiantely be out for a drink. I'm traveling with my Mom, Sister and infant so schedules with such a wide range of individuals are ALWAYS tentative! I will be looking for WISH bondis and shirts to say hello in the resort parks etc. I do not have WISH wear, but, I do have a beautiful little girl in stroller! Maybe you'll spot me!

Is there a better time on Friday night for everyone to meet? I assumed there might be children around and wanted to be cautious of that.

yes, and let us not forget that if you or anyone else is doing the 5k in the morning we don't want to make it to late somewhere.

based on past experiences organizing these things :scared1:

generally for large groups, the earlier the better. We have the POP meet at 4 during marathon weekend so as not to overwhelm the other diners and staff at the restaurant. Not everyone stays to eat, but we aren't usually in the way of folks who aren't connected and came to enjoy a peaceful meal.

POR has always been able to accommodate us for princess in the past. I think for the Minnie, we used to have the meet at DTD, but I think on Sat instead of Friday since the main race was on Sunday. That way most folks are in town as Friday is often a travel day.

I like the idea of HoB, but POR seems pretty popular and that's fine as well.

I know, I'm not much help!

Really I'm open to anything since I'm officially traveling solo and am even MORE interested in meeting up! Although, be warned...I'm fairly quiet when you first meet me (even quieter than I've been on the boards!), but I will warm up to everyone.

I like the House of Blues.
I'm hoping to make it, but can't say quite yet.

I went to the meet up at Tinkerbell and had a fun time talking with everyone!

Gretchen

Is the Friday meet still on? I saw posted on the PHM thread Saturday at 4 in DTD, but I don't think I'll be able to make that one. But still want to meet everyone!

I would love to join you guys but have signed up for the pasta dinner and Illumintations. Have fun guys wherever you end up picking!:dance3:

Thanks ColleenG! I updated with your feedback!

And yes, we are still looking at Friday night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter