*2011 WDW Marathon Weekend WISH meets*

dsnyfan21

I'd rather be on Main Street in WDW!
OK, I decided to start a thread to get the information out there.

THE big WISH racing team meet (where people can match names to faces) for the weekend is held on that Friday of the weekend.

Friday, January 7th, 2011
POP Century Food Court
4:30pm - usually lasting about an hour. People can stay and eat there or move on to ADRs of their choice.
(photos are taking at the end of the whole group)

Monday, January 10th, 2011
Informal Braggin Breakfast
Outside Boardwalk Bakery
9am (last year it was so cold we had to move inside the Boardwalk)

Prerace/Postrace for the 5K - usually look around the port-o-potties for WISHers.
Prerace/Postrace for the Half and Full - WISHers tend to congregate at the "W" reunion tent, so look for the WISHers in bright Lime green and come and say hello! (we had a hard time this year as it was soo cold people were wearing 3 layers of clothes)

This is what "normally" happens during the weekend.
If you have a suggestion or if their is another group having a meeting and want to post it here let me know.

Orders for nametags is over.

Good training to everyone!!

Tracy Thanks for organizing this. I won't be there this year, but I'm sure everyone will have fun and the nametags definitely come in handy--I still have mine.

Maura

Thanks Tracy. It will be nice to be back in the fold this year after missing a year.

Thank you, Tracy, for getting things rolling!

I still have my nametag from last year - in fact it's still in the front pocket of the purse that I wore to WDW. I find it periodically and it makes me smile. :goodvibes

Tracy - Thanks Buddy for doing this again. It's super cool. I still have mine from a couple years ago. Will be at the Boardwalk meet and will try my best for the Pop meet (Flight arrival of 12:30 and need to pick up my packet.)

Hurry up Chris! Race thru the airport! Don't make me poke you with a stick! Get a move on! :lmao:

I have received a few envelopes already for nametags.

I am waiting for a few more to run a batch. If you have placed an order for nametags please go ahead and send you self-addressed stamped envelope.

Thanks

*bumping*, If you have already put your names in for nametags, please go ahead and send your Self Addressed Stamped envelop to me so I can get going on these.
I need a few to do at a time.

Thanks

Thanks for doing this! I will be at the meets, but have my name tag still!

Thanks again for doing this Tracy!!!!! Mike and I still have ours. Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

Hi all.
I have printed out:
The VonNote's
The Kennedy's
Tandy/rubato
and Scott/scoolover.

That is all the SASE that I have recieved at this point.

Please remember I need your SASE at my house by the 27th of December to get your nametags back before WDW Marathon Weekend. (Place you order by clicking in the link in the first post)

Thanks

I just submitted for mine and a friend. I'll get the envie in the mail for you tomorrow. If I'm too late that is okay, I am late (again). I haven't been on for a while.
Can't wait to see everyone at Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter