2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone :wave:

I've started to add prices next to the snack items to help with your planning.

Joyce

donaldtutter said:
What about funnel cakes? Earlier they were listed as snacks not available on DDP and now they are not listed as available or not available. Does anyone know if they are on the DDP?

I found this to be a weird one.

I paid for my plain, powder sugar funnel cake at Epcot for $4.50. (this was last Saturday, the 13th).

I went to MK on the 14th and saw it at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square- about $3.65 and it was a snack on the DDP! NOT a snack if you want strawberries thought.

So, if ya gotta have a funnel cake, it looks like you CAN get it at Sleepy Hollow for a snack credit, but you CANNOT get it at the Epcot kiosk in USA.

jjohnson said:
Hi Everyone :wave:

I've started to add prices next to the snack items to help with your planning.

Joyce

Wow, thanks. This has become a favorite thread of mine.

My family thinks it is a little strange that I keep telling them their options for October snacks :confused3

HaleyB said:
On another Disney forum there are two people reporting they were allowed to get them on the plan this week at the MK. :confused3

This question was about funnel cakes. I had reported on a previous post, and someone asked this question.

My report was from the stand in EPCOT. I wasn't over in MK that day, so I didn't check anything there. Hopefully, someone has answered this by now. But I wanted to clarify.

I wanted to add another place I saw cream cheese filled pretzels (marked as DDP). It was in MGM, fairly close to Indiana Jones. My DD got the hot cheese one, but I noticed the cream cheese one was the same price. We were just there for the day, so paid OOP, but I was looking out for all of you guys!

And to the person who asked which snacks would be breakfast foods? Many of us will use the bakery type items as breakfast. Heck, I've even been known to have ice cream for breakfast! And my DD, who boycotts typical breakfast foods? She'll probably be thrilled to have a pretzel for breakfast!

Has anyone been to CSR lately and noticed how the snack plan has changed or not changed there yet? I see that there is nothing listed in the first post and we are dying to know for our trip in August. TIA :)

jjohnson said:
My DD10 is standing by me & reading all the wonderful treats in your post. She said to me "I love her" :rotfl2:

:blush: Thanks----I'm happy to help out my fellow DISers. :teeth:

jjan said:
Has anyone been to CSR lately and noticed how the snack plan has changed or not changed there yet? I see that there is nothing listed in the first post and we are dying to know for our trip in August. TIA :)

I posted something and the OP actually edit her first post and included in it. CSR has not changed anything for their snack plans, I actually tried to get a powerade which is included in the plan for a snack now at most places and they end up charging my room key card for it. I actually ask them if I get my money back for it and the manager came and I told him I could get it almost everywhere else for a snack and he pointed to the 'orginal" borchure list that they have taped to their counter and said anything that is on the snack plan is on this list

This is great.. So basically I can market it to DH (the frugal one) as "all our meals are covered!"

My spiel will be "We can use the snack credit for a quick grab bagel or doughnut in the am, drink a mountain dew out of our own fridge, and I always carry my own snacks in!"

I, of course, will be lobbying DH to pay for the breakfast OOP so I can experience all the treaty, snacky goodness that the plan is now covering! :cool1:

jjan said:

Someone had posted that they hadn't changed any of their snack options. So until it's posted otherwise I don't know. Hopefully, before your August trip someone will update us.

Thanks gang! These snack options have convinced me that the dining plan will work for my family on our next trip! I am SO excited! :banana: And I am such a geek - our trip is not until Jan. 07... so I realize things can change. Oh well! I can hope!

We will be heading down in Aug and staying at the Boardwalk ... has anyone noticed if there are any items included as snacks at the Screen Door ?

I would think some of the items listed at the other resort shops would be included there as well (ex: boxes of donuts, bread, peanut butter, cereal, etc).

Anyone know for sure ?
:sunny:

DVCindy said:
We will be heading down in Aug and staying at the Boardwalk ... has anyone noticed if there are any items included as snacks at the Screen Door ?

I would think some of the items listed at the other resort shops would be included there as well (ex: boxes of donuts, bread, peanut butter, cereal, etc).

Anyone know for sure ?
:sunny:

I haven't read anything yet but I'll be at BW soon & I plan on taking a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter