20051002 Boston meet--Oct. 2nd--Come meet Jerry's new girl!

ROFL! Oh they like Alex. He taught them the quiet game. :teeth:

I mentioned it to Cam and all he needed to hear was pancakes and chocolate chips and he's all set.

:( Sorry I am going to miss this one. DD is going to sleepover and I have to pick her up at 10 and by the time I would get to there it will be mid afternoon.

Hopefully next time around.

Sorry I am going to be missing meeting WebmasterKathy. :wave:

I can't wait to meet your kids, CamColt and Alex!

(For those wondering who will be watching the boards, Alex has been known to bring his laptop to meets and DIS from the table. :teeth: )

I am so majorly bummed here. What a great time you guys are going to have.

I wish i Could come! Well i could if i wanted to but i don't how the others would let me drive four hours by my self, though i could take the bus. :rolleyes: It would be nice to see you guys! Have fun take lots of pics! :wave:

your vmk pal
pirate:

Wait.. how come my name is not on the list.. Tom and I will be there with bells on to meet our own WebmasterKathy.....She is coming to Boston, we are there..

Cast of characters:
WebmasterKathy (our guest of honor)
Jerry (the man of the hour)
TLinden16 (does she have to go)?
Magiroux (wicked)
Zarr aka Joe (if the planets are alligned and he remembers
NHAnn & DH (because I decided they are going whether they like it or not)
Seaspray, CapeCad, and their boys (woot woot)
Glo
WebmasterAlex and daughter
Camcolt and sons
MackeyMouse and her sweet husband

Looks like we have one great crowd going!
Cant wait to see/meet you all.

CamColt said:
Cast of characters:
WebmasterKathy (our guest of honor)
Jerry (the man of the hour)
TLinden16 (does she have to go)?
Magiroux (wicked)
Zarr aka Joe (if the planets are alligned and he remembers
NHAnn & DH (because I decided they are going whether they like it or not)
Seaspray, CapeCad, and their boys (woot woot)
Glo
WebmasterAlex and daughter
Camcolt and sons
MackeyMouse and her sweet husband

Looks like we have one great crowd going!
Cant wait to see/meet you all.

I agree! :sunny:

It may just be CapeCAD and I because DS17 has to work that day, and DS14 might have plans with friends. I told him there won't be any kids his age (at least I don't think there will be), and that we *may* do something touristy after brunch. He still hasn't decided yet. lol

SeaSpray said:
I agree! :sunny:

I told him there won't be any kids his age (at least I don't think there will be), and that we *may* do something touristy after brunch. He still hasn't decided yet. lol

I LOVE being a Boston Tourist :banana: :banana: :banana: . Fanuiel Hall????

Hi folks,

I made a reservation for brunch! Woot woot!

Anyways, there is a lounge area inside Fire & Ice on the first level where we can all meet up at 11:00. Then, once everyone is there, we can move up to the dining room.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Hi folks,

I made a reservation for brunch! Woot woot!

Anyways, there is a lounge area inside Fire & Ice on the first level where we can all meet up at 11:00. Then, once everyone is there, we can move up to the dining room.

Karen

well i guess I am out
have a good time everyone

Wait.. Alice, are you out because you cannot make it or because the reservation has been made.....Maybe Karen can add to the reservation if that is the reason you cannot come. We will see what Karen says this morning if that is the case.

I can definitely add to the reservation. To be honest, I don't even think we need a reservation, but I made one because of the size of the group.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
I can definitely add to the reservation. To be honest, I don't even think we need a reservation, but I made one because of the size of the group.

Karen

Don't want to out on a limb here, but I am trying to work this out!!! So, maybe, just maybe I can be there!!! I'm hoping to hitch a ride with Mary Ann....that would solve some issues for me. We'll see.

goofy4tink said:
Don't want to out on a limb here, but I am trying to work this out!!! So, maybe, just maybe I can be there!!! I'm hoping to hitch a ride with Mary Ann....that would solve some issues for me. We'll see.

Consider yourself "hitched" :goodvibes .

Give me one good reason why I should put you back on the list, Diane ;)

All right, I'll do it :)

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Give me one good reason why I should put you back on the list, Diane ;)

All right, I'll do it :)

Karen

'Cause I have actually brought you gifts in the past!!!! And I know where the skeletons are buried so to speak :ssst:

goofy4tink said:
'Cause I have actually brought you gifts in the past!!!! And I know where the skeletons are buried so to speak :ssst:

And don't forget to bring more gifts this time--and for Kathy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter