20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

Will be there with dgaston as well! :banana: I can't believe I just used that evil looking banana, lol!

Unfortunatly I wont be able to make it after all... I'm a stage manager for a community theatre group out of Westford and we have a show that night... I just got the job today... I wish I could make it though it sounds like a lot of fun but theres always next time!

JCTigger said:
Unfortunatly I wont be able to make it after all... I'm a stage manager for a community theatre group out of Westford and we have a show that night... I just got the job today... I wish I could make it though it sounds like a lot of fun but theres always next time!

Oh....the unsung hero's of community theatre!! We'll miss you but have a great production. What cha doing??

Looks like we have a great group so far.

Count me and Peter in. Anytime we get a chance for a night out, we wont turn it down. ;)

Je-rry Je-rry :cool1:

goofy4tink said:
Oh....the unsung hero's of community theatre!! We'll miss you but have a great production. What cha doing??

I'm actually doing to shows... the one that conficts with the meet is called Saloonkeepers Daughter... and the other one is Out of Sight Out of Murder (for this one im sound tech)

:cool1: If only I can break away from community theatre and get to broadway id be all set but ill take what I can get! :flower:

Karen, I just sent you a PM. DW & I will be there for the great Jerry hunt. Are we using guns or cameras on this hunt?:mickeybar

Gotta tell you guys, I was in Boston last night, looking everywhere for Jerry. I thought I saw him capering on the common at one point, but I wasnt sure if it was him. Then all of a sudden DH and I were eating dinner at Grill 23 when a man walked by with a big huge present wrapped in...are you ready for this...LIME GREEN PAPER!!! I just knew that HAD to be Jerry!!!! :cool1:

Nah, no such luck. I think maybe he was storing it, and he will present it to you in a few weeks. ;)

Oh, I forgot to tell everyone that part of the meet. Everyone coming to Jerry's Revenge has to bring me a gift wrapped in lime green paper. Thanks for reminding me, Katie. I'll split the loot with you :)

Karen

Whoops...was away in Columbus for a long weekend with my sister for NCAA Frozen Four! :)

Color me in!! DH and I are coming!!!:cool1:

Amazing all the lime green in the stores this spring...shoes...clothes...accessories....hmmm.....

I will get a message to Mickeyfaniam...I do believe she and HER Jerry (DH) are coming but I'll have her confirm herself!

NHAnn said:
Amazing all the lime green in the stores this spring...shoes...clothes...accessories....hmmm.....

Glad you are in, Ann! And you are right. I even bought a new lime green shirt just for Jerry(dont tell DH;) ). However if its chilly, I may not be wearing it that night as its sleeveless. :teeth:

Karen, speaking of splitting the loot you havent mentioned if our pal, Popcorn Goofy, will be making an appearance??? :cool1:

Oh yes COLOR me in!! Me and my DH (Jerry) :banana:
I have a room booked so we won't have to drive home

TLinden16 said:
Oh, I forgot to tell everyone that part of the meet. Everyone coming to Jerry's Revenge has to bring me a gift wrapped in lime green paper. Thanks for reminding me, Katie. I'll split the loot with you :)

Karen

Hmmmm...I think that perhaps it should be Jerry bringing gifts to those who remember some particular diving...so as to keep our, ah...their, mouths closed. Hopefully for those wearing lime green, Jerry won't think 'they' are the gifts...to be used as a sacrifice to Jerry's all powerful wonderfullness.

This looks like it's going to be a huge amount of fun!!

goofy4tink said:
Hmmmm...I think that perhaps it should be Jerry bringing gifts to those who remember some particular diving...so as to keep our, ah...their, mouths closed. Hopefully for those wearing lime green, Jerry won't think 'they' are the gifts...to be used as a sacrifice to Jerry's all powerful wonderfullness.

This looks like it's going to be a huge amount of fun!!

Hmmmm... gifts for the witnesses of the infamous dive? Sounds like a GREAT idea to me!! :wave:
Patti

hi everyone
cant wait for the meet!
I live in Burlington and wanted to know if anyone else lived near me and wanted to go in together. This way i could car pool ( i dotn care driving) or take the train with others as i im not sure what time this party is breaking up
hahah

If no takers thats cool just thought i would put it out there

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter