2 parks in 1 day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearwithMouseEars

Mouseketeer
I understand they are not selling park hopper passes BUT if your staying at a resort with a 7 day ticket, can you still give up 2 days of that ticket to go in 2 different parks in one day? We don't really need the arrival day and departure days of our tickets.

Even before the current restrictions, you weren't allowed to use two days of one-park-per-day tickets to attend two parks in one day. Disney charged more for park hopping than the extra days cost on the longer one-park-per-day tickets. They didn't let you avoid the park hopping cost so easily.

Wonder when park hopping will come back. Seems like if reservations are below capacity, it should be doable. That has always been a key part of our trip planning. Rope drop in one place and often dinner someplace else like Epcot.

Wonder when park hopping will come back. Seems like if reservations are below capacity, it should be doable. That has always been a key part of our trip planning. Rope drop in one place and often dinner someplace else like Epcot.

I was quietly hoping that it would be back by Thanksgiving, just in time for our trip. BUT, if park hours are kept short then that really puts a cramp on park hopping as you can't take full advantage of the later hours at Epcot for example. I guess I need to reach out to Undercover Tourist and find out how we'll get refund for our PH tickets if things are still as they currently are in 3 months.

I was quietly hoping that it would be back by Thanksgiving, just in time for our trip. BUT, if park hours are kept short then that really puts a cramp on park hopping as you can't take full advantage of the later hours at Epcot for example. I guess I need to reach out to Undercover Tourist and find out how we'll get refund for our PH tickets if things are still as they currently are in 3 months.

We just rescheduled our June trip for next week. My mom chose not to go with us. I called Disney and I was able to get a full refund for her ticket. I also let them know we had parkhopper + tickets, and they were able to refund that portion of the tickets for us too. They said expect 1-2 weeks, but the funds popped up in our account within a few days. We also bought our tickets from a 3rd party seller.

Wait, so prior to Covid, if you had a 1-park per day pass and you had a 7 day pass, you could not use a day to go to a different park on the same day?

For instance, if you wanted to go to MK in the morning and Epcot at night, you could enter Epcot, but it would take another day off your pass. Definitely not a wise way to manage your pass, but it was doable. Now, if I recall this was before MYW passes. So maybe it has changed?

Wait, so prior to Covid, if you had a 1-park per day pass and you had a 7 day pass, you could not use a day to go to a different park on the same day?

For instance, if you wanted to go to MK in the morning and Epcot at night, you could enter Epcot, but it would take another day off your pass. Definitely not a wise way to manage your pass, but it was doable. Now, if I recall this was before MYW passes. So maybe it has changed?
Correct.
For additional ticket questions please visit the ticket sticky
Since the op question has been answered, closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter