2 night Vancouver to Seattle announced

If I was anywhere near Gold or Platinum I'd definitely consider this, living in Vancouver-ish and all. Although $1081 for a 2 night cruise in an inside room is steep.

So I’m thinking about this further, what if this cruise is aimed primarily at Canadians? Like, no one is technically docking in Canada because it starts and end there, so what if you get mostly Canadian citizens to stay on the boat the whole time who don’t bother getting off at Seattle? Basically a cruise to nowhere but they are adding the Seattle “port“ to make it technically legitimate. And maybe they offer a couple of crappy and pricey Disney-only excursions they don’t really expect people to take advantage of? 🤷‍♀️

So I’m thinking about this further, what if this cruise is aimed primarily at Canadians? Like, no one is technically docking in Canada because it starts and end there, so what if you get mostly Canadian citizens to stay on the boat the whole time who don’t bother getting off at Seattle? Basically a cruise to nowhere but they are adding the Seattle “port“ to make it technically legitimate. And maybe they offer a couple of crappy and pricey Disney-only excursions they don’t really expect people to take advantage of? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, I'm honestly wondering the sense in this. Even I'm scratching my head wondering how on earth the Covid tests would work... Would you just need one before getting on board? And then what, you have to quarantine for 14 days AFTER a 2 night cruise? I don't see the Alaska season happening, and that's coming from someone with an Alaskan cruise booked :p

And here in BC our premier is hell bent on not allowing international travelers until vaccines are widely administered (not just to tourists but to Canadians as well and that won't happen til the end of summer).

I mean he is also trying to see if he can keep tourists from out of province out too.

So yea this isn’t happening.

I hope Canada is allowing US tourists in time for our 2 month RV trip in the Eastern provinces in June (cancelled from last year). Well, actually end of May is when we have to cross into Canada. Maybe.
We have been toying with the idea of buying an RV. If you don't mind my asking, what class RV do you use?

I hope Canada is allowing US tourists in time for our 2 month RV trip in the Eastern provinces in June (cancelled from last year). Well, actually end of May is when we have to cross into Canada. Maybe.
We did this trip in 2016 - all the way to Newfoundland/Labrador and back. One of our most memorable as a family. They should have most of the Labrador coastal highway paved by now if you are going that far.

They

Are probably hoping this will be their CDC test. It won't happen. Biden signed the mandatory quarantine for all entering US.
No, it cannot be their CDC test. The CDC test cannot charge passengers to participate. Passengers must opt in with full disclosure of the process and restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter