***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

It seems the holiday crowds arrived today. MK was busier than we've seen all week.

Back home tomorrow and looking forward to the Christmas holiday. We did one MVMCP this year and it was stellar. It was our first party so we spent a lot of time on parade and holiday wishes which were both great. The last 1.5 hours of the party were out of this world! Empty boats falling down Splash Mountain so we walked on 4x in a row, rode a ton of other stuff with no wait, little to no wait for meet and greets (We didn't do the crazy ones like 7D, Nick&Judy, etc) overall just an awesome night. We decided if we ever return in December we will do fewer regular admission days and multiple parties instead of just one.

I'm so glad to hear that the parties were spectacular for you. We did NO parties but 6 park days (which was too much since they were back to back with no rest days). I'm concocting a shorter trip next year where we go at Christmas (also around 1st week) and stay at a deluxe monorail resort (the moderate and buses to MK were really challenging with kids and strollers!). I want to do at least one party (with wishes dessert party) and maybe just MK one day (with EMM if they have it since my kids would ride 7DMT all day if you let them).

I'm so glad to hear that the parties were spectacular for you. We did NO parties but 6 park days (which was too much since they were back to back with no rest days). I'm concocting a shorter trip next year where we go at Christmas (also around 1st week) and stay at a deluxe monorail resort (the moderate and buses to MK were really challenging with kids and strollers!). I want to do at least one party (with wishes dessert party) and maybe just MK one day (with EMM if they have it since my kids would ride 7DMT all day if you let them).
My trip was like yours...no parties (good thing with dd) and 6 park days with no rest. We wI'll do it differently next time...Try to stay longer and more rest breaks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter