1000+ Points for Rent (possible transfers) 230 POLY / 450 Vero/ 450 BLT/ 500 SSR / 150 BWV/ 230 OKW, $18.50-$23.50

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
DVC Gold

Hello Disney Friends!

I have quite a few extra points that we aren’t going to be using this year. Our family is fortunate to have many absolutely magical Disney memories, which I wouldn't trade for anything. I'd love to help some other Disboards families plan your bucket list Disney vacations and make those same kind of priceless memories. I love to “talk Disney” so PM me with any questions. As you can see, I've been on disboards since 2006 so you can be confident that you're in good hands with a reliable, trusted owner.

I've have rented out many times over the years. I'm happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have. I use a rental agreement for both parties' comfort and protection.

450 BLT, $21.50 good for reservations starting on or after 6/1/24

250 500 SSR, $18.50 good for reservations starting on or after 6/1/24

230 OKW $18.50 good for reservations starting on or after 8/1/24

230 Poly, $22.50 per pt, good for reservations starting on or after 12/1/24

150 BWV, $23.50 per pt good for reservations starting on or after 9/1/24

450 Vero $18.50 per pt, good for reservations starting on or after 12/1/24

Please note: Reservations that use at least 150 points will be given priority.

These points can be used at the home resort for bookings up to 11 months before check in date and at other DVC resorts up to 7 months before check in date.

Transfers are a possibility- please PM me if interested.

Optional payment and cancellation plans are available.

For those who are new to renting, this is the basic process- Please search for “DVC availability tools” and use one of the availability tools to see if your dates and preferred resorts are likely to be available. This will also show you how many points different dates use so you can calculate the total cost of different weeks you’re considering. Info isn’t real time, but it will give you a good idea of what is available. If it looks like your dates are available, please PM me your preferred dates, resort, room size and view and any questions you might have. After all of your questions are answered and you’re ready to move forward, I’ll send you a rental agreement to sign Then, I’ll make the reservation in your name. I’ll then send you the DVC confirmation number which you can use to pull up the reservation online and confirm that everything is correct. After you have the confirmed reservation in your name, then payment is made via Venmo or Zelle.

Let's plan a magical vacation that your family will never forget!​

Last edited:
Hello! First time exploring this DVC rental option but have been to Disney many times. We have always wanted to stay at the Polynesian. So, I am interested in booking Jan. 30th-Feb. 2nd 2025. Looking to do a studio.

Hello-previous DVC point renter, hoping you can help me with a short notice ask. We are looking for 1 night rental at Grand Floridian June 13th-14th. Our second choice would be Rivieria, same dates. We are a family of four, no children. Would like a studio, no need for larger space. Let me know if I can provide additional information-thank you!! Chris

Hi - potentially interested in BWV for April 21-26, 2025.
Hey there. Thanks so much! The owner priority booking window opens 11 months before check in, which is May 21st in your case. Do you want to get back in touch with me closer to 5/21? Happy to help if I can. Please feel free to PM me.

Hello-previous DVC point renter, hoping you can help me with a short notice ask. We are looking for 1 night rental at Grand Floridian June 13th-14th. Our second choice would be Rivieria, same dates. We are a family of four, no children. Would like a studio, no need for larger space. Let me know if I can provide additional information-thank you!! Chris
Hey there. Thanks so much for reaching out. Sorry, but I wouldn't be able to do a one night rental right now. Because I have so many points, for now I'd like to give priority to larger reservations and then book smaller reservations if I have points left. If by any chance you might be able to extend your trip, please let me know. A week at Disney is a wonderful thing!

Hello! First time exploring this DVC rental option but have been to Disney many times. We have always wanted to stay at the Polynesian. So, I am interested in booking Jan. 30th-Feb. 2nd 2025. Looking to do a studio.
Hey there. Thanks so much for reaching out. Because I have so many points, for now I'd like to give priority to larger reservations and then book smaller reservations if I have points left. If by any chance you might want to extend your trip, please let me know. I can also reach back out to you later when I know what points I have remaining. In the meantime, I am going to post info on how to use the PM system on this board. I think you need 10 posts before you can PM so you may want to do that so that we can PM. Thanks!

The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone numbers are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on the Rent/Trade board or transmitted by any other means including posting on other DIS forums or Profile Posts, we suggest that posters use this private and secure conversation system to convey such information helpful in rental transactions.

Info on how to PM:
You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system.
We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2024

Sending message request, interested in a transfer

Looking for SSR 3bed grand villa for 3/2/25 - 3/7/25. 4 adults, 3 kids (all under the age of 4). Or possibly a preferred 2bed villa

Am I too early for first week of May 2025 for OKW? I will need 155 or 190 points (not exactly sure at this time? Please let me know.

Hey there. Thanks so much! The owner priority booking window opens 11 months before check in, which is May 21st in your case. Do you want to get back in touch with me closer to 5/21? Happy to help if I can. Please feel free to PM me.
PM’ed you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter