10 bean mix recipe?

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
Hi all,

I just picked up this 10 bean mix from Henry's Market, and wondered if anyone had a recipe for it? It's just a mix of 10 different kinds of beans...it's very colorful! Anyway, do you think I could just do a lentil soup or something? There wasn't a recipe card by the bin (it is sold in bulk). Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I can do it in the crockpot, if that helps any.

TIA! :)

c

Sorry, I don't have a recipe for them. I just wanted to say that I've often seen them in the bulk foods aisle at a grocery store we visit in Lancaster County PA (Amish country) and I've always thought they must be for some PA Dutch recipe that I've never heard of. :confused3

I am so glad this question was raised. I have a bean soup mix that we got from our food co-op and I had no clue on how to prepare. Thanks for the links.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter