09 DL Half Photos

ultramickeymouse

DIS Veteran
Here are the first of soon to be many DL Half Photos. You can see I was styling in my Kilt! My friend Jeanne caught me and we did a few fast paced miles together! See was on fire! We walk into Angels stadium together and you can see me on the jumbotron in one pic. Great day and time with great runners/walkers :)

09dlhalf1.jpg

09dlhalf2.jpg

09dlhalf3.jpg

09dlhalf4.jpg

A few more(on many to be posted) :)

Rule #1, don't stop before finish line to get pic with characters, they get mad! See them kick me out and didn't get good photo :(

09dlhalf5.jpg

09dlhalf6.jpg

09dlhalf7.jpg

09dlhalf8.jpg

Awesome photos, Robert! You really were stylin' in that kilt! It was a pleasure to see you out there on the course!

Thanks for sharing Robert! Maybe next year I'll make the trek out to CA.

A few more(on many to be posted) :)

Rule #1, don't stop before finish line to get pic with characters, they get mad! See them kick me out and didn't get good photo :(

We can't stop for the characters at the finish? I thought they would have been upset, if you had finished and then tried to come back for photos.

Wow, I stopped at the Princess Half last year for Mickey and Minnie pictures without a problem. I know I have seen other pictures with characters at the finish - must be something new they started.

Wow, I stopped at the Princess Half last year for Mickey and Minnie pictures without a problem. I know I have seen other pictures with characters at the finish - must be something new they started.

Hey Katie, I know that Brandie (surferMickey) crossed the finish line at the Princess and then turned around to get a photo with the characters. I know she mentioned something about how some cast member was trying to get her to stop, not sure if she got the photo or not - I can't remember.

-RT

Wow...the cast member was the one behind the camera for my picture, but we stopped before crossing the finish line and didn't cross then come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter