08WISH Headsweats Hat/Visor.

Goofyinohio and FatElvis: I got you both and sent out invoices.

I had to order extras of some things to get a min of 36. Lime hats and visors.

If anyone still wants one of them please PM me.

Tracy

Out shopping I'll pay that invoice tonight! Woo hoo :banana:

I think everyone has paid up to this point.
Talked to Marianne from Headsweats today to send payment and billing and shipping info. She said I should get them in about 3-4 weeks.
4 weeks takes us to week of Dec.8th. Then I should be able to ship them out to everyone sometime that week or that next weekend. Should have them before Marathon weekend and maybe even get to "practice" with them on. It will be like a great holiday give to yourself!!

Tracy

I think everyone has paid up to this point.
Talked to Marianne from Headsweats today to send payment and billing and shipping info. She said I should get them in about 3-4 weeks.
4 weeks takes us to week of Dec.8th. Then I should be able to ship them out to everyone sometime that week or that next weekend. Should have them before Marathon weekend and maybe even get to "practice" with them on. It will be like a great holiday give to yourself!!

Tracy

Thank you for the update and for taking charge of this, Tracy. You rock! :cool1:

Hey everyone....

Things still looking good, had a few people order some of the extras hats/visors.

At this point I am waiting on one person's payment to go through.

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date.

I have 2 extra lime hats and 4 extra lime visors that are not spoken for.

Tracy

Hey everyone....

Things still looking good, had a few people order some of the extras hats/visors.

At this point I am waiting on one person's payment to go through.

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date.

I have 2 extra lime hats and 4 extra lime visors that are not spoken for.

Tracy

Tracy,

If there is a visor left by the time we get to WDW, I'll take it off your hands. My wife said she'd wear one if you still needed to unload the last one.

Hey guys.....

SURPRISE!!! SURPRISE!!

I just got the order in the mail today!!!!!!!!

It was quite a shock to get it today and so needless to say, not ready to put them together to mail out just yet.

Everything looks great and will let you know when I start shipping them out.

You'll definately get a chance to try them out before January!!!

Tracy

Now that is just something else to be thankful for this holiday season. :thumbsup2

Thanks for taking care of all this Tracy.

Tracy, if you have a lime green visor left I will take one, but I will have to pay you at marathon weekend....my paypal account has been comprimised and cancelled and I don't really want to open a new one so if that is OK I will take 1.

How much are they?? Forgot to ask that part first:headache:

After I get everything sorted out and then see how many extras I have I will let you all know. I will most likely bring them to the WISH meet to not have to deal with PAYPAL or SHIPPING. I will let you all know. Then people can get back to me about it.

Tracy

OK, I have all the envelopes sealed and mailing labels attached. Went to the website last night to ask the USPS to pick them up at my house today. Theya re all sitting on the front porch ready to go.

Again will get back with those of you that wanted the extra hat/visors later,

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter