•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

It's official! I am a DVC member!!! Woo hoo. I received my member number today and booked my first trip HOME for Oct! I'm so incredibly excited. I will be bringing my niece for her 16th birthday. Fingers crossed I am able to get tickets to Moonlight Magic! Love being part of the magic!

:welcome:And Congrats!! It's SO exciting and we're happy to have you as a neighbor! That's great you already booked your 1st trip Home!!! I'll be sure to get you up on Page 1! By the way, what is your UY? Congrats and...

*WELCOME HOME!*

A quick question about the CCV studio bathrooms...

When we were booking out Dec 2017 stay, there weren't a lot of photos available of the bathroom area of the CCV studios. So we went with the walk-in shower studio because the shower had a hand-held showerhead, not one fixed to the wall] [it also has a rainfall showerhead], which for us is an important feature.

Now that many more people have actually stayed in CCV...

Do the CCV studios with bathtubs ALSO have the same handheld showerheads ?
I have seen one picture that suggests they do, but it is literally the only photo of the tub bathrooms I could find.

Thanks !

SW

For people wondering what I am talking about, this is a link to a picture of the walk-in shower's showerhead on the DVCNews site: https://dvcnews.com/images/multithu...0_10_images_stories_vwl_CCV_Studio_Shower.png

A quick question about the CCV studio bathrooms...

When we were booking out Dec 2017 stay, there weren't a lot of photos available of the bathroom area of the CCV studios. So we went with the walk-in shower studio because the shower had a hand-held showerhead, not one fixed to the wall] [it also has a rainfall showerhead], which for us is an important feature.

Now that many more people have actually stayed in CCV...

Do the CCV studios with bathtubs ALSO have the same handheld showerheads ?
I have seen one picture that suggests they do, but it is literally the only photo of the tub bathrooms I could find.

Thanks !

SW

For people wondering what I am talking about, this is a link to a picture of the walk-in shower's showerhead on the DVCNews site: https://dvcnews.com/images/multithu...0_10_images_stories_vwl_CCV_Studio_Shower.png
Currently in a CCV studio. We have a shower/tub combo and it also has the rain shower AND a handheld shower head.

Hi Neighbors! My wife and I just purchased our first DVC contract direct from Disney. Our home resort is CCV and our use year is February. We have been contemplating for years but waited until our grandchildren started coming along, we now have 4 and 2 more due by March of next year. We just want to be the "cool grandparents "! We haven't booked our "welcome home" stay yet but that is coming soon!

Hi Neighbors! My wife and I just purchased our first DVC contract direct from Disney. Our home resort is CCV and our use year is February. We have been contemplating for years but waited until our grandchildren started coming along, we now have 4 and 2 more due by March of next year. We just want to be the "cool grandparents "! We haven't booked our "welcome home" stay yet but that is coming soon!

Welcome home and to this thread! You are going to have so much fun with your family. Just watching the grandkids react with the characters and enjoying the rides is a real treat. We don't have children but do have lots of great nieces and nephews. One year we took three families, and my brother, his wife (the grandparents). There were 20 of us. It was so much fun. Instead of booking a grand villa and another 2BR we booked three 2BR villas so each family had a quieter villa to return to for naps as we had 10 children under the age of 10.

Posted this on the Artist Point group. We are Copper Creek this week. It’s a very nice resort. Lots of quality. However have to say the lack of any decent coffee option is really surprising and disappointing. RF is very basic. For a true deluxe seems there needs to be an actual coffee bar option. RF machine broke today and SOL. Sorry— the coffee isn’t good.

If/when they redo the restaurants please please please get it up to at least a caribou or even Starbucks quality. Even like Poly.

Posted this on the Artist Point group. We are Copper Creek this week. It’s a very nice resort. Lots of quality. However have to say the lack of any decent coffee option is really surprising and disappointing. RF is very basic. For a true deluxe seems there needs to be an actual coffee bar option. RF machine broke today and SOL. Sorry— the coffee isn’t good.

If/when they redo the restaurants please please please get it up to at least a caribou or even Starbucks quality. Even like Poly.
And it’s the Northwest theme.... land of coffee.

Disney if ur trolling... please heed. And the Mr Coffee pot had a distinct plastic smell to the in-room coffee.

Hey guys!! Our Sister Board,
Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE, BOULDER RIDGE VILLAS, COPPER CREEK VILLAS and CABINS Information Thread, is reporting a Rumored refurbishment for Fall. Looks like it’s main building rooms being impacted. Just thought you’d like a heads up too. Visit Humphrey’s Unofficial Wilderness Lodge Page for full details. Thank you @Humphrey's Lodge for the heads up!

We just mailed in our paperwork a few minutes ago for CC. We already had BR so we have drunk the WL Kool Aid for sure whilst also knowing we have many other options all around the World and the world. Anxious to share our good fortune with family and loved ones.

:welcome:and CONGRATS!!! Happy to have you on our little board and happy to call you neighbors!!! Isn’t it so exciting?! I think one of my favorite parts is signing on the ‘Mickey’ line when you get the paperwork!!! LOL (it’s the little things!!!) I hope you enjoy every bit of it! I’ll be sure to get you both on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hey guys!! Our Sister Board,
Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE, BOULDER RIDGE VILLAS, COPPER CREEK VILLAS and CABINS Information Thread, is reporting a Rumored refurbishment for Fall. Looks like it’s main building rooms being impacted. Just thought you’d like a heads up too. Visit Humphrey’s Unofficial Wilderness Lodge Page for full details. Thank you @Humphrey's Lodge for the heads up!

Still don't know who Humphrey's is or where they are getting their information.

Still don't know who Humphrey's is or where they are getting their information.

They have have ran a Facebook page dedicated to WL for years, and claim to have followers with inside information. It really isn’t that risky of a prediction though, it has been over five years since the regular rooms were updated and they are showing some wear. Time will tell if their predictions are correct. Fortunately it should have little effect on the Copper Creek side of things.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter