•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Can't wait to hear all about it! We're staying in the same type of room next May. It's gonna feel like a super long school year waiting for it!
Yes it will, we know how that goes. We made our DVC purchase a year ago and have been planning this trip since then. We have actually been looking forward to the summer being over since that means Disney is closer.

We had a tough time deciding whether to book a dedicated or lockoff 2 bedroom. I really like the potential for a “bear face” (open to lobby with a balcony that faces Bay Lake) room with a lockoff, but having two real beds and more storage in the bathroom won out. We’ll let you know what we think of it.

Yes it will, we know how that goes. We made our DVC purchase a year ago and have been planning this trip since then. We have actually been looking forward to the summer being over since that means Disney is closer.

Wishing away the summer is the worst part of having a Sept trip booked! Can't wait to hear any live updates and then to head out on our trip a week later.

Wishing away the summer is the worst part of having a Sept trip booked! Can't wait to hear any live updates and then to head out on our trip a week later.
Yes! We have made four September trips and LOVE going that time of year, but it does feel strange to wish the summer away. We will be sure to post some live update pics here, both of the 2 bedroom and the Cabin that we move to on the 12th, along with plenty of general WL scenery.

Yes! We have made four September trips and LOVE going that time of year, but it does feel strange to wish the summer away. We will be sure to post some live update pics here, both of the 2 bedroom and the Cabin that we move to on the 12th, along with plenty of general WL scenery.

We have been doing November trips for years and honestly have wished almost the entire year away at times!!!! LOL I feel your pain, but love the excitement and anticipation at the same time!

We are so excited! One month from today we arrive for our stay in a Copper Creek Dedicated 2 Bedroom. We can’t wait to be home at the lodge. We’ll take lots of pics, and can answer any questions anyone has. We will try to confirm the floor plan for the first floor as well, which we think we have figured out.
Could you possibly take inventory of which studios are shower only and studios that have tubs? It would be great to compile a map with this info.

Could you possibly take inventory of which studios are shower only and studios that have tubs? It would be great to compile a map with this info.

I would love to collect that info, but I won’t have access to the rooms to tell the tub configuration.

The best way to collect this info will be for people to post info about their rooms here on the thread to share with others. A list was started here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/•...s-lovers-group•.3631019/page-58#post-59014897

I am tracking the list and will post tub type info once we have more data.

We have been doing November trips for years and honestly have wished almost the entire year away at times!!!! LOL I feel your pain, but love the excitement and anticipation at the same time!
LoL...Same here.....Jersey week... But we threw in a summer trip as well....And have a Labor Day long weekend down the shore....

LoL...Same here.....Jersey week... But we threw in a summer trip as well....And have a Labor Day long weekend down the shore....

Awesome!!! Hope you guys have a blast!! I'm probably one of the only people from NJ who hates going down the shore!!! Haven't been back since 2009! Which beach do you prefer?

Awesome!!! Hope you guys have a blast!! I'm probably one of the only people from NJ who hates going down the shore!!! Haven't been back since 2009! Which beach do you prefer?
we were doing OCEAN CITY MD for a few years, and I hated the drive, so 4 years ago, I decided on a whim to see if anything was available in Wildwood or N' Wildwood, and we've been lucky for the last 3 years....This year we are staying down in the Crest tough..closer to Bal Harbour..

we were doing OCEAN CITY MD for a few years, and I hated the drive, so 4 years ago, I decided on a whim to see if anything was available in Wildwood or N' Wildwood, and we've been lucky for the last 3 years....This year we are staying down in the Crest tough..closer to Bal Harbour..

Sounds great! Hope you have good weather and you guys enjoy yourselves!

We bought CCV in Dec. 2017. First stay is coming up Aug 23-28, 2018! Can’t wait! Thanks for the thread!

:welcome:and Congrats!! Happy you found us! So exciting you have your first owners trip coming up!! Please let us know all about it, and be sure to share pictures with us! I’ll get you up on Page 1! By the way, what’s your UY? Thank you and...

WELCOME HOME!

Thank you!!! We are looking forward to it and will def share pics! UY is December. We also own at the Poly also a UY of Dec. Wilderness Lodge is by far our favorite resort to stay at!

FWIW - my wife, a graphic designer by trade, participated in the animation class at RS during our recent stay. Said it was very good— def not for young kids, but well structured and informative for an adult or young teen— a fair upcharge activity for $40.

New owner here. Booked a stay for 1 night in a studio before a cruise and booked the RS add on. Booked before we bought our points. Used OKW points. Bought about 2.5 weeks ago, Aug UY so just in time to get 2017 points. Saving points up to hopefully get a couple nights in a cabin next year. Hope to add more CCV points in future.

lovin'fl *July 2018* August

lovin'fl: 10/05-10/06 1st Stay as owner at CCV

Last edited:
New owner here. Booked a stay for 1 night in a studio before a cruise and booked the RS add on. Booked before we bought our points. Used OKW points. Bought about 2.5 weeks ago, Aug UY so just in time to get 2017 points. Saving points up to hopefully get a couple nights in a cabin next year. Hope to add more CCV points in future.

lovin'fl: 10/05-10/06 1st Stay as an Owner

Welcome Home! Let us know what you think about the Reunion Station food and beverage offerings after your stay and cruise. Have a wonderful time.

Welcome Home! Let us know what you think about the Reunion Station food and beverage offerings after your stay and cruise. Have a wonderful time.
Thanks. Will post a mini report as DH drives us to Miami for cruise. We hope to use RS the check in evening and then the next morning for breakfast. Will get some pics.

lovin'fl: 10/05-10/06 1st Stay as owner at CCV
Yeahhhhh!!!!!! Congrats neighbor!! Love those 2017 points :)

Love Cape May so much we retired here! If you change your mind ever, would love to have an in person meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!