•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hello! This is my first posting and I'm a new DVC member! My husband and I just purchased at CCV earlier this month. No concrete plans on when we'll be back to Florida but we'd like to go down again for the Moonlight Magic event at Magic Kingdom early next year.

:welcome: and Congrats! Happy you found us! This board is full of friendly people who love CCV and the WL, always willing to help and discuss our upcoming trips! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1! (What’s your Use Year?)

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hello! This is my first posting and I'm a new DVC member! My husband and I just purchased at CCV earlier this month. No concrete plans on when we'll be back to Florida but we'd like to go down again for the Moonlight Magic event at Magic Kingdom early next year.

Welcome home! You will not be disappointed in the MK Moonlight Magic! We have been to two, and the ability of walking down a (very nearly) empty main street to see the castle is truly magical. We have the best crowd free castle pics too!

I have been following Disboards for a while now. But, we are new DVC members and decided to purchase points at CCV last month! We have been staying mostly at the big three resorts along MK over the past 3 years and we decided it is time to do DVC. I would have to say, we fell in love with the resort and the villas when we made our tour last month that's why we took the plunge :)

We will be back this November for Wine and Dine but will be staying at Poly, but our first home stay will be April 2019 for the Star Wars Half. Looking forward to it already!

My first post as an actual owner!! I got the call today that our contract closed and we couldn't be more excited. First trip to CCV is scheduled for July 8-12. I am counting the weeks and look forward to being a part of this group!!

I have been following Disboards for a while now. But, we are new DVC members and decided to purchase points at CCV last month! We have been staying mostly at the big three resorts along MK over the past 3 years and we decided it is time to do DVC. I would have to say, we fell in love with the resort and the villas when we made our tour last month that's why we took the plunge :)

We will be back this November for Wine and Dine but will be staying at Poly, but our first home stay will be April 2019 for the Star Wars Half. Looking forward to it already!

We purchased at CCV last month. December use year.

Can't wait to book our first stay. Wilderness Lodge has always been a favorite resort, so we're really looking forward to spending time here.

:welcome:and Congrats to all of you!!! So happy you will be our new neighbors!! This board is full of friendly people who love CCV and WL! We look forward to chatting about all of our upcoming trips! I’ll be sure to get you all on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Last edited:
mrsap, I think I mis-posted awhile back about wanting to be listed on page one please as I was responding to others threads. Can we please be added to page 1, purchased at copper creek in July 2017, will be adding on in about a week, lol! We have a December Use Year and have our first trip home will be 11/30-12/8!

Thanks so much for running / organizing my favorite page!:cheer2:

mrsap, I think I mis-posted awhile back about wanting to be listed on page one please as I was responding to others threads. Can we please be added to page 1, purchased at copper creek in July 2017, will be adding on in about a week, lol! We have a December Use Year and have our first trip home will be 11/30-12/8!

Thanks so much for running / organizing my favorite page!:cheer2:

Hey there! Congrats!!! I’m so sorry if I didn’t put you up there when you first wrote! I’m going to get on it right now!!!!!!! I truly appreciate your kind words!!!!!

I’m going to add all the new owners too!

If anyone has not been added and needs to be added, please just let me know!

Thanks for everyone’s understanding and patience!

Last edited:
Hey there! Congrats!!! I’m so sorry if I didn’t put you up there when you first wrote! I’m going to get on it right now!!!!!!! I truly appreciate your kind words!!!!!

I’m going to add all the new owners too!

Thanks for everyone’s understanding and patience!
Yeah!!!!

Slowly infiltrating my in laws and converting all of them...and there's a lot!

Thanks again

We will be there for the first 3 weeks of July for our first home stay at CC. I can’t wait - only 45 days to go!!

Also hoping to go to Moonlight Magic at Epcot while we are there.

So exciting!!!! July is just around the corner!!! I’m just freaking out, I just wish we could just start our vacation already!!!!!

Yeah!!!!

Slowly infiltrating my in laws and converting all of them...and there's a lot!

Thanks again

That’s awesome!!! I love when I get people into Disney!!! We will be (in Disney) first week of July as well, but won’t be at CCV till November! Have a great time!

Well, we just got back from a trip earlier this week. We did the DVC tour while we were there. We knew we'd eventually buy in, but planned on waiting until DH was done with his bachelor's next year. After taking the tour DH was sold and decided to buy in now so we're now proud owners at CCV! We'll have a Dec use year which works perfect for us because after last year we planned on starting a tradition of going down for a few days before Christmas to go to one of the parties. DH is the outdoorsy type and every time we're at Disney we always end up spending time at WL so it made sense for us to purchase there. We'll be at AKL this Christmas on rented points and we're not sure when we'd use our CCV points yet, but we already have a lot of ideas floating around. :)

Well, we just got back from a trip earlier this week. We did the DVC tour while we were there. We knew we'd eventually buy in, but planned on waiting until DH was done with his bachelor's next year. After taking the tour DH was sold and decided to buy in now so we're now proud owners at CCV! We'll have a Dec use year which works perfect for us because after last year we planned on starting a tradition of going down for a few days before Christmas to go to one of the parties. DH is the outdoorsy type and every time we're at Disney we always end up spending time at WL so it made sense for us to purchase there. We'll be at AKL this Christmas on rented points and we're not sure when we'd use our CCV points yet, but we already have a lot of ideas floating around. :)

:welcome:and Congrats!! So happy for you! You’ve definitely come to the right place!! You’ll find lots of help here, along with chatting about all of our upcoming trips! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Just us? Really hoping that our dear neighbors homed at CCV will get a REAL Common Area - and not some "for rent" entity.
BRV has one.... it is not a shared resource. We think you need one too :). You deserve this :).

We purchased at CCV last month. December use year.

Can't wait to book our first stay. Wilderness Lodge has always been a favorite resort, so we're really looking forward to spending time here.

My first post as an actual owner!! I got the call today that our contract closed and we couldn't be more excited. First trip to CCV is scheduled for July 8-12. I am counting the weeks and look forward to being a part of this group!!

Welcome home!!!! Great resort, and great group of people on this thread! And happy early graduation to your husband Moramoon... what a great gift lol :)

:welcome:and Congrats!! So happy for you! You’ve definitely come to the right place!! You’ll find lots of help here, along with chatting about all of our upcoming trips! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hi mrsap, I just realized I hadn't submitted my page one info. We were longtime VWL (BRV) owners and it was our absolute favorite resort... until CCV came along. We still love VWL (BRV) but it has fallen to number two (though a very close #2). Please add us as CCV owners, bought in July 2017, December use year. Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter