• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zumba

OP here- thanks everyone! Our video store had Zumba 2 for the Wii in stock, so I rented it today! Can't wait to try it!! If I love it I may buy the DVDs from bed bath. Do you think I could use a 20% off coupon on it? Thanks for the cc tip. I'll check to see what's available there as well.:)

Just remember to get good support shoes! I was doing a one-hour Zumba class 2x a week and got a stress fracture in one foot because I had shoes with very little support. I had to stop Zumba for 3 months while I healed. I now wear a Gel Asics with orthotic inserts. I had no prior foot problems.

OP - I wanted to say that I just read your TR from 2009 and loved it! Thanks for sharing your adventure!! :dance3:

I also wanted to add that I do zumba 3xs/week and couldn't imagine my life without it now! Just have fun!!

Weluvdisny said:
OP - I wanted to say that I just read your TR from 2009 and loved it! Thanks for sharing your adventure!! :dance3:

Aww, thanks! :) Hoping to make it back again one of these days!

Yes you can use the 20% off coupon.. that's how I got it.. I got the zumba wii games first but that moved a bit to fast for me to learn. That's why I bought the dvd set from Bed Bath and Beyond, it came with a step by step tutorial which made it easier to learn. Since learning the steps on the dvd's, the wii games are a lot more fun to play. I've lost about 45 pounds since I started the Zumba dvd's.. Hope you have fun learning the dance and losing weight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter