Zahanati Fitness Center?

Sazzo'sMommy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever gotten a massage or any other spa treatments from the Zahanati Fitness Center at the AKL? If so, what were they and how were they? Thanks a bunch for your answers! :wave:

I lined up a massage for my mom there in October of 2003. She has had many massages over the past few years and she was THRILLED with the one she received there! Check out www.relaxedyet.com for the different offerings. My mom had a very good experience! :wizard:

me & my fiance did a 50 minute swedish massage each at the zahanti health club at akl on our november 2003 trip. the massages were very relaxing, but we missed the locker/sitting room/sauna that you can use after the gf spa. zahanti was still a worthwhile experience though & the prices were less than the gf spa for the same treatment & it was convinient as we were staying there at the akl.

I have heard you can get one in your room for an additional fee.... is this true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter